Dragon Blood stone

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestion Box
So i was wondering and this is clearly just a suggestion but im sure some people will agree with me, is there any way PWI can put the Dragon Blood Stone for making T2 gear into R8 recast gear into the Forges for the Supply Tokens from Nation Wars? I mean here is my reasoning. The only current KNOWN way to get Dragon Blood Stones (DBS for short and space sake for this post) is to run Hidden Dragon's Den...which is currently not accessible. So that is one reason. Another thing is that why not all the other r8 mats are there for us to get? Yet ANOTHER reason.....the only people that can REASONABLY do Hidden Dragon's Den are already well geared players....so what sense does it make to put a VERY SMALL amount of an item and make that VERY SMALL amount of it available in such a hard to do dungeon when clearly the people doing it will already have the r8 recast or better and not need them anyways? I mean serious PWI what were you thinking? Also the amount you require for us to even make our t2 into r8 recast of the DBS are so outstandingly high as of right now i can almost bet that there isnt even enough of DBS floating around in the server for someone to make ONE PIECE of it.

So lets be smart and make something like this a bit more accessible? I think its a good idea anyone agree?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The next instance unlocked will allow you to farm these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    will allow to farm but the actual forges won't exist.

btw did i get it right? 5 total primordial bloods (2 from manufacturing and 3 from the 3times/day quest) from farming that instance 3 times/day + a 0.5% chance to drop the flyer mold? added 2 from the 2 daily's will be a wopping 7 bloods/day?
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    slamstone wrote: »
    will allow to farm but the actual forges won't exist.

btw did i get it right? 5 total primordial bloods (2 from manufacturing and 3 from the 3times/day quest) from farming that instance 3 times/day + a 0.5% chance to drop the flyer mold? added 2 from the 2 daily's will be a wopping 7 bloods/day?

The forges, or well npc's, do exist since the content update, but with the content update HDD was removed.
    Pretty much the other instance in primal which still needs to be unlocked could be viewed as a replacement to HDD.
    If the instance is a daily or multi/day has to be seen, best bet is that it's daily.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ok you guys are saying that it will be more farmable but how much more exactly? The reason i ask is because i mean 1.5k DBS is needed for one piece of gear....that is ALOT of those stones.....so im just trying to wrap my head around it..also u say farmable but do u mean farmable for people with not so good gear? The reason i ask that is cuz in all reality R8r isnt that great and it makes little sense to me to have to have good gear to farm an item meant for lesser gear....you get where im going right? That is why i made this suggestion cuz in my opinion it just makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How easily farm-able it is won't be known until people actually try it out.

Hidden Dragon Den wasn't actually that bad but it required good teamwork and coordination; my first attempt with a squad turned into a failure because people weren't really listening to instructions I tried to give. For example, at the stage 2 boss, I told them to stick together and set one person in charge of hitting the bubbles (our Archer) and not randomly hit whatever bubble they felt like hitting and yet, they kept doing that (and running all over the place) causing us to keep running out of blue bubbles and getting killed by the fire attack of the boss (well later I just got Soul of Fire on the PvE genie).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The forges, or well npc's, do exist since the content update, but with the content update HDD was removed.
    Pretty much the other instance in primal which still needs to be unlocked could be viewed as a replacement to HDD.
    If the instance is a daily or multi/day has to be seen, best bet is that it's daily.

so you're saying the manufacture interface actually exists?

if so damn...one time i dont check what's not in the update and bam qq, serves me right.. not to open my mouth when not online QQ. i guess those forges will be bm's new heaven for r8rr weps :D (if the trick to change r8rr weps actually works).
  • cow8111
    cow8111 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Where is this forge/NPC to make r8 gears from dragon blood stones?

i see his name in the database but no coords.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Commander Zhao (or something), Cromagnon Village.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★