Action glitch for bms

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Support Desk
So i was messing with the action buttons on my char like i sometimes do...im a BM for those that care....and i learned that the action button for Fall Over is glitched the animation doesnt do what it is supposed to. When u fall over u get back up but half way thru getting up ur suddenly lying down again. Just thought id let peeps know this is a glitch and you should fix it lol. I like to lay down and not look disabled when i do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did a slight to that action Fall-Over you are talking about. In my assassin it's not glitched but slightly changed maybe due to that factor it's not working for BMs i guess. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did this for all type classes, glitched in different ways.. Try fall over on a female psy or seeker, they dont 'suddenly lying down' again, but keep stand there looking down on ground... A friend of mine said my psy looks like the girl from The Ring... xDD

I believe they wanted make it such you cant lie down permanently anymore with fall over, tho screwed it up a bit while trying fix it.. I wish they would just have let the emotion be as it was, maybe change for those classes that never could lie down and keep stand up... u.u