Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED) NOT SOLVED

darknes051
darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
1st Thread
We've got more things lined up for the new year too, so expect the end of this year to go off with a bang!
BANG
Pwi got worst?

The updates to compensation have been posted almost a month ago, and since the thread has been unstickied, I do not see a real reason to continue this thread.

~closed.

I cant believe you just did it
Instead of Gm answering us , they making us wait like idiots and you did the dirty job and close the thread
Sorry but I don't want this to be ignored by GM

Support Staff promised compensation events and that we need to check forum for more info
None have been given

So Will at least a GM gives us an answer or Mod closed the thread means - GM don't care anymore?

Comments

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My tickets being ignored

even if its not about 10*orb so i dont see any reason to even try to send ticket about those orbs/event gold/charm

so yah, empty promises is all i expected
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    If you dislike or disagree with a moderator's decision, PM the mod in question instead of creating a new thread. If that fails (and please don't assume not getting n instant response means we've ignored it), PM another mod or the CM.

Creating a new thread about it just gets the new thread depth'd. Which does you no good when you want any form of attention or discussion. Continually ignoring this policy, by the way, is grounds for an official forum warning and potentially further punishment depending on the frequency and severity of ignoring this rule.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.