Penguin Daily gone o.o

Options
Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Was my favorite daily.. good reward, didn't take long.. and a great place to camp/pk. Should bring back with every 2x imo :D
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is that the one at Frigid Bay? I can't log in to check myself but if that's the one they removed then QQ. I knew it was limited for a short period of time but...b:cry time to hurry up and unlock Primal World to get the other instance to farm blood. I want my skills b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Is that the one at Frigid Bay? I can't log in to check myself but if that's the one they removed then QQ. I knew it was limited for a short period of time but...b:cry time to hurry up and unlock Primal World to get the other instance to farm blood. I want my skills b:sad

yeah, that one :/
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    :< what to do with ~20ish of each of the xmas event tickets.. npc time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Was my favorite daily.. good reward, didn't take long.. and a great place to camp/pk. Should bring back with every 2x imo :D

Let's be honest here. That's why it was your favourite daily. Rewards meant nothing!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is stupid, I wanted to lvl up another character from it, now it`s gone, at least they could leave it for some weeks to make up for broken Satan event and other broken ****.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *goes to a corner and cries* I need more blood! I want my skills!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *goes to a corner and cries* I need more blood! I want my skills!

*pat* *pat*
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wait what????
  • rolandir
    rolandir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wasnt it the ONLY option to get bloods for lower 100 level for the new skills so by all means every1 needs now to rush back to 100 great idea PWI thx
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This is stupid, I wanted to lvl up another character from it, now it`s gone, at least they could leave it for some weeks to make up for broken Satan event and other broken ****.
    Satan event b:shocked
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    yeah i came online fast to do that daily and the rest so i can lvl to 100 today now it'll take me a bit longer. if i can find bh if not then 2 more days of dailies to lvl up lol
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Satan event b:shocked

well let's face it, between all the glitches and bugs it had he's not wrong xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I knew they'd do it. I truly did. And that's exactly why I'm not going to bother rebirthing again until I get enough bloods for everything, unless I see a true reason to do so. The pegnuin daily is the only option for getting bloods for players who are less than 100, and although it was a short quest, it was also one that everyone did. (You still want to attract questers to your game, I hope.) That means that its gone from 3 ways to get bloods...to 2...which is ridiculous. Not to mention, with the complete and utter failure of the Santa event, you should have left that quest in place. Honestly, with such limited ways of obtaining the bloods in this game, it should be left permanently in the game...especially since rebirth people under 100 will also want to learn their skills...and not everyone likes to FC/powerlevel. Some people actually like to quest. Bring that quest back, and don't ruin it for rebirths that are not yet 100. Not like that 1 extra blood a day is a gamebreaking event that makes us stupidly overpowered. Its a reason to play the game longer, and try for that one extra blood.

That said, please manage your game better, and don't shoot yourself in the foot and expect to win a race. Have a wonderful day all.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Umm I thought this was common knowledge. We were telling everyone in faction that if they were online between 12am and 2am server time to pick up that quest as it would be removed post maint..

Apparently there are a few new ways of getting bloods when we enter the next phase, I remember seeing pwdatabase quests for a daily that you could get three times a day and gave one blood each time iirc.

Primordial Bloods

Not sure which quests are activated upon next phase or if they will be in our version etc.

Still, was easiest way to get a blood by far.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Pwi needs to bring this back, just typical of their lack of understanding of their player base. It is a shame that they don't even talk to the players before doing things to at least understand the impact.

And if your waiting for them to implement quests, don't hold your breath, they have a consistent track record of sometimes breaking new quests upon implementation either because of localization changes necessary, or because it doesn't exactly fit into this version tailored to us here in the US. Of course their answer to this is usually to just remove the offending quests all together and leave us in the cold.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Penguin quest is tied to Santa event, eventually it had to go.

Asking wanmei to remove the Santa part won't work either.
    As much as I want it back, we'll have to wait until next winter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wow so now it's 2 blood thing each day?

Wow I'll still be farming them next Christmas at that rate.

Some skills requisite 60, which will take a month for one skill and to max the passive will be long too, I guess they want to encourage people to do daily for a long period of time. xD
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I kind of wish the passive skills required different materials so that you can work on both passive and regular skills at the same time.
  • Uraomote - Dreamweaver
    Uraomote - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    That sucks. I really liked that daily._. It was a good way to get blood for lower-level toons.
    I like bananabread
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I figured it was going to go bye bye... its a good thing I did it on the chars I wanted too before it was gone.. definitely good exp/twas nice getting that primordial blood while it lasted.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    another good daily gone, best way to lvl once rebirthed.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just a reminder - this was a time limited event, it was supposed to be gone along with all the Christmas related stuff :(
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well at least the snowflake lag is gone now >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sinclere - Sanctuary
    Sinclere - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This isn't fair :( now I have to wait one extra day to try out life hunter
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well, once we unlock this quest it looks like we'd be able to get 7 primordial bloods a day
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/30797

2 from racoons
    3 from Elemental Disaster
    2 made from the 12 daily Undercurrent Coins

(Need to break The Final Seal to unlock this instance I think).
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Godschoice - Heavens Tear
    Godschoice - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    COMMON PWI OR MODS answer the people who want answers about this quest that is now taken away from us low lvs. below 100+.. AGAIN you's **** up the game when ALL was having fun, and had goals to get their new skills. WHEN will you guys EVER LEARN to leave things alone. b:angry b:angry And i agree with many out there who actually ENJOY questing , I for one do the WORK, am so pissed off. when i came back from friggin updates and things are gone, or missing, or screwed up. RAWR!!!!!!!!b:angry
    Well, once we unlock this quest it looks like we'd be able to get 7 primordial bloods a day

2 from racoons
    3 from Elemental Disaster

YA AGAIN have to wait till lv 100+ to do so.. Not the point. like as IF we want to wait till we are lv 100 to learn our new skills. when we had a chance to gather materials. earlier to get our new skills. why it is it always FOR LV 100+ NO WONDER SO many POWER LVS KEEP GOING ON.. **** SAKES. b:angry
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    COMMON PWI OR MODS answer the people who want answers about this quest that is now taken away from us low lvs. below 100+.. AGAIN you's **** up the game when ALL was having fun, and had goals to get their new skills. WHEN will you guys EVER LEARN to leave things alone. b:angry b:angry And i agree with many out there who actually ENJOY questing , I for one do the WORK, am so pissed off. when i came back from friggin updates and things are gone, or missing, or screwed up. RAWR!!!!!!!!b:angry

What's there to answer? We all knew it was a time-limited quest like the seasonal snow and all that. It went away when it was supposed to and this is supposed to be a big deal or **** up because...?

PWI doesn't owe an explanation here common sense wouldn't already tell people and I dunno why you're expecting other regular players (Mods) to somehow have a more in-depth explanation that, again, common sense already tells us.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    common sense, if a quest is awsome for xp or coin or spirit or anything, pwi will come by and snatch it away from us. That my friends is common sense.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    common sense, if a quest is awsome for xp or coin or spirit or anything, pwi will come by and snatch it away from us. That my friends is common sense.

It was a time limited event for the Christmas season.
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

2 from racoons
    3 from Elemental Disaster<----

(Need to break The Final Seal to unlock this instance I think).

is this one that can be done atm; if so how/where iss this one done or started, or is it still to be unlocked?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]