Anyone else sick of the "first timer" excuse?

Options
13»

Comments

• ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Aww come on people, don't you think we are being too hard?

I like to have the OP take me on my first Flowsilver run.

Kind like I'd like to have a glowing red hot poker shoved up my bum, while my fingernails are getting ripped off and lemon juice is getting poured in my eyes. But I'm quirky like that. f:brick
  • echtzeitmesser
    echtzeitmesser Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Almost every Flowsilver squad I'm in someone constantly screws up and delays the run by 10-20 minutes. And 99% of the time they use some stupid smiley face and say ":P sorry first time". Even worse is when people come into the instance and ask what to do.

We're 3 weeks into the damn expansion and there is no excuse for someone not knowing what to do. There is countless guides on youtube and the forums on how to do it. And even if there wasn't, all the bosses TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

get a life noob b:laugh
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Almost every Flowsilver squad I'm in someone constantly screws up and delays the run by 10-20 minutes. And 99% of the time they use some stupid smiley face and say ":P sorry first time". Even worse is when people come into the instance and ask what to do.

We're 3 weeks into the damn expansion and there is no excuse for someone not knowing what to do. There is countless guides on youtube and the forums on how to do it. And even if there wasn't, all the bosses TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

You complain about something existing for 3 weeks and requires lv100 + reborn. The casual players will probably use all 3 weeks to hit lv100 twice. How about those morons that have been lv100+ for as long as the Morai map exists and still don't know how to do a normal EU despite it being a BH nowadays?

Being so impatient with others who's first time it is in that dungeon seems to me like you're quite the elitst who always forgets his own first time in a dungeon, or believes that everyone should be as informed as you are despite their experience being lesser than yours. Perhaps you're just a terrible teacher? People can learn, maybe you should teach instead of raging on them.
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

This gave me cancer. you are so dumb its not even funny
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    HEY! Watch out guys, don't get scroogled by Google! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

I prefer someone that say it's his first time and ask what to do, than someone that don't mention and do w/e making it longer.

It's 3 weeks since the expansion, but not everyone did reawaken the first day and not everyone did reach lvl 100 the first day too, so yes there's people that still never had done it and there was so much in that expansion that not everyone had time to read or try everything yet.

If you don't like the ''first timer'' then do it with your faction only or friends that you know have done it.
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    to the OP, you are the reason that so many squads fail, if you teach them what to do the first time they will be better the next time, and you may even have a friend to help you on other runs, we were all new at one point, i remember when this game first came out we had barbs put points into mag along with archers. just remember that if you help or explain to someone how to do a run then you have one less person who can **** up future runs.
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    People like you are the reason why the player base of this game is slowly sinking and getting worse and worse each day that passes...

I'm actually sick of people like you. Just go play a single player game, if you can't be patient as to teach somebody how to do the new instance and just wanna steam-roll it with your R999 gear. b:bye

I am so fed up with these high and mighty peeps! I just got done chastising an ignorant *** in game, for insulting a person that asked a simple question in WC.

Everyone needs help getting to a certain stage in their game play, where they can comfortably find solutions on their own. Literally EVERYONE depends on help until they have reach their personal level of game mastery. Unfortunately, some ignorant ***** do not feel they have the same obligation TOWARDS others, that THEY expected for themselves from others. It just burns my ***!!!

I hope these ignorant individuals ALL lose their Net connections and disappear from the internet ether!!

I actually ran across this thread as I was researching info for another individual in game. Why am I doing this? To help another human being!! Try it sometime, you ignorant ***(s).
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL you should just uninstall if you think every person joining a random squad will be experienced. Matter of fact, just stay locked up in your room. You'll be even more angry with a lot of the people who don't know what you think they should know. Hope you're not yelling at babies and toddlers already. b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I do not see a reason for this thread to continue.

To to OP, just remember that not everyone rebirths at the same time, and not everyone can rebirth as soon as the expansion is released. I myself haven't rebirthed, so I still have no clue what Flowsilver is.

~closed
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wellp.

This has gone on long enough, I think. Glad to see the community acting like a community again, even if only for a short while. Like I said in my first post here, +1 faith in humanity. Good job, guys. Seriously.

Unfortunately, however, this technically should have been closed long ago, so it is with great sadness I do so. Pity the community doesn't band together like this more often. b:cry

Edit: *bans Skai for stealing my thunder 10 seconds earlier* b:angryb:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Edit: *bans Skai for stealing my thunder 10 seconds earlier* b:angryb:angry

f:sneaky
This discussion has been closed.