Best of Each Class 2014 Lost City

2»

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Umm lol significantly more exp. You obviously don't know eoli. b:thanks they need cross server battles so Eoliana can show u how it's done.b:laugh

ofc I don't know any Sanct venos, idk why you think I should, or why they're even being mentioned in a LC specific thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ofc I don't know any Sanct venos,

But I thought there was something special between us b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Umm lol significantly more exp. You obviously don't know eoli. b:thanks they need cross server battles so Eoliana can show u how it's done.b:laugh

Go home, you're drunk. Go back to your server.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    But I thought there was something special between us b:cry

Desdi you're my world f:thanks I just don't know if you pvp often so idk your experience :(

I'm sure you could out-PvP this other Sanct veno though Mrs Veno President f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Desdi you're my world f:thanks I just don't know if you pvp often so idk your experience :(

I'm sure you could out-PvP this other Sanct veno though Mrs Veno President f:cute

Haha~ I was just kidding. I'm probably rusty as hell as I haven't done any PvP since the expansion came out and I'll be hardly playing these following weeks... real life demands my attention for a while f:defeat

Will keep invading forums though <.< >.>
    Back to my server I go D: *waves to forum friends* enough with the off topic.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    99% of venos on LC with imo significantly more pvp experience can't kill Adroit. so.. goodluck lawl

Eoliana is Desdi's husbands alt, with his sin Kyougu being his main. Ignore the troll. But I wouldn't put much stock in Kanjou as a veno, hes just overgeared, +12 r999 josd alts scare me.

And frankly, Sacntuary veno's have been horrible recently, so many good ones quitting game/pvp. Also a new wave of venos who run until antistun is up, stun with nix, let bleed take toll while they run again with demon fox form, and just tick your charm for a good 5 minutes before you finally manage to land a hit and one shot them. OP kitten bewitch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Go home, you're drunk. Go back to your server.

I don't drink :o I b think it's sorta on topic since I was talking about skill lvl between someone on lost city and another. b:thanks
    Eoliana is Desdi's husbands alt, with his sin Kyougu being his main. Ignore the troll. But I wouldn't put much stock in Kanjou as a veno, hes just overgeared, +12 r999 josd alts scare me.

And frankly, Sacntuary veno's have been horrible recently, so many good ones quitting game/pvp. Also a new wave of venos who run until antistun is up, stun with nix, let bleed take toll while they run again with demon fox form, and just tick your charm for a good 5 minutes before you finally manage to land a hit and one shot them. OP kitten bewitch b:surrender

Awe I luv u to geckob:cute lol u run before I do though^
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Awe I luv u to geckob:cute lol u run before I do though^

No clue who you are, so I clicked core connect
    "How are you connected:
    You
    killed
    killeresras"

Kthanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    edited January 2014
    No clue who you are, so I clicked core connect
    "How are you connected:
    You
    killed
    killeresras"

Kthanks

It was supposed to be killeresrasberries(mm mm yummy)^ but what u ment to say was you were killed by BtchWtch^^
    Tyvm
    Love lost is room gained
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    It was supposed to be killeresrasberries(mm mm yummy)^ but what u ment to say was you were killed by BtchWtch^^
    Tyvm

Oh you. You got me like twice when I was fooling around uncharmed to the 50 times I've killed you, but you are only one of many new venos doing this, including current self proclaimed #1 veno urheart b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Pff that pig can't even keep wife and dojo fed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Pff that pig can't even keep wife and dojo fed!

Only because hes spending his money on a new project, making a barb with most hp on server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    edited January 2014
    Oh you. You got me like twice when I was fooling around uncharmed to the 50 times I've killed you, but you are only one of many new venos doing this, including current self proclaimed #1 veno urheart b:chuckle

Lol I'm always dry to go again if u want!b:kiss
    Love lost is room gained
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't drink :o I b think it's sorta on topic since I was talking about skill lvl between someone on lost city and another. b:thanks

You're driving this thread off topic by talking about people nobody cares for because, you know, they are on a different server duh. Cross server whatever won't happen here. NW has been out for ages, pwe staff pretty much said it's hard to do it aka will prolly never happen.

Now go take your fangirlism over to your sanctuary forums and make an altar for that person for all I care. Good, bad pvper I don't care cuz I'll never play with/against that person. Plain words have no meaning.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh god please no lol It's already embarasing enough for us fellow sanctuarians, don't encourage them XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Oh god please no lol It's already embarasing enough for us fellow sanctuarians, don't encourage them XD

+1
    Kanjou isn't even good at venomancer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killeresras
    edited January 2014

Ok 1 last off topic thing lol Eoliana is r999 +8 with those +50 hp shards on. Not +12 josd but he has killed r999 +12 josd by himself if that's what u ment ^

Ok back on topic adroit is best on lost city server ^
    Love lost is room gained
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    You're actually both wrong about the gear but we really should leave this thread.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    You're actually both wrong about the gear but we really should leave this thread.

This fox is right. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014

Its kan, it will be +12 josd soon enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Da hell happened to this thread o_O

No offence to any nice Sanct peoples here, but LC =/= Sanct. Go away, killeresras ._. You're pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ya gtfo Sanctuary! You don't belong here!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014

No offence to any nice Sanct peoples here, but LC =/= Sanct. Go away.

That moment, when she realizes the OP is not from Lost City
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    That moment, when she realizes the OP is not from Lost City

i like how you conveniently cut out & edited the last part to whom the 'go away' was referring to :D

and obviously they're not from Lost City. they're WAY too polite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That moment, when you realise you love pokemon

I choose you pikachuu! b:cute
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    I choose you lucario! b:cute

this editing thing is fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• killeresras
    edited January 2014

No offence to any nice Sanct peoples here, but LC =/= Sanct. Go away, killeresras ._. You're pointless.

Had to add on "you're pointless"? Feel better now? Seems to me kind of pointless for you to even type it b:chuckle. At least i somewhat relate to the thread by claiming someone as being "best" and hey I did claim one from LC. Yours was just pointless having nothing to do with the thread question. Ty.
    Love lost is room gained
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Had to add on "you're pointless"? Feel better now? Seems to me kind of pointless for you to even type it b:chuckle.

well, you were being pointless. if this were a 'who is the best of each class 2014 sanctuary' thread you'd be right at home :) saying stuff like 'this sanct person would beat this LC person' IS pointless because it's not comparable. lost city is lost city, and sanct is sanct. unless they make cross server PvP a thing which I doubt, there isnt going to be a way to compare either of them.

so.. seems to me you even posting about it is pointless. which I said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• killeresras
    edited January 2014
    well, you were being pointless. if this were a 'who is the best of each class 2014 sanctuary' thread you'd be right at home :) saying stuff like 'this sanct person would beat this LC person' IS pointless because it's not comparable. lost city is lost city, and sanct is sanct. unless they make cross server PvP a thing which I doubt, there isnt going to be a way to compare either of them.

so.. seems to me you even posting about it is pointless. which I said.

Oki us posting in response to eachother is pointless because they are in response to pointless things now not even slightly dealing with the thread.(even this is pointless)b:chuckle
    Love lost is room gained
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Oki us posting in response to eachother is pointless because they are in response to pointless things now not even slightly dealing with the thread.(even this is pointless)b:chuckle

yah thats why im not gonna reply to you anymorez b:bye go back to sanctuary please~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]