Options
    http://youtu.be/LkCNJRfSZBU
    You're welcome.
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    read the title b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I vote for +10 Orbs b:victory then everyone quite :D
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    On a more official note, this is gonna take them a bit longer than normal to get sorted due to it being after office hours... and on a weekend. I suggest Youtubing or getting lost in TVTropes for a while to pass the time.

Ouch, talk about overtime kill. f:spew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I teleported out of heaven literally a minute or two prior to the crash b:cry stuck on my useless non-reincarnated sin now. LOL

Met for Vice Pres of PWI: He wont let your QQs go unheard!!
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ( sings about lora ) she's a very kinky girl..the kind u dont take home to mother
  • ErinAutopsy - Archosaur
    ErinAutopsy - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Snowy_Rai: 2K14 ARCHO SERVER GM! <3
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would honestly expect there to be some 101 guide for dummies how to get map back up on some large poster on PWE lunchroom wall knowing how often this happens. Like seriously, if I was working for that company, I would make sure damn janitor knew how fix the issue. Then again maybe we got new janitor who hasnt been taught to fix it?

Ps. Kossy, just tell the GM to restart world map. If it fixes it, great, if it goes worse, we get compensation and are somewhat satisfied. Its your ultimate win-win button!
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • LianYi - Archosaur
    LianYi - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    when can this problem been fixed?b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    O rite Snowy_Rai for Archosaur GM!
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    But Oh wait...I cant...Cause everytime i try to.....Something like this always happens. >.<b:chuckle VOTE SNOWY FOR GM 2014!!!
    Ouch, talk about overtime kill. f:spew

pass the pop corn pleez.. i ran out of cookies b:shocked
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would honestly expect there to be some 101 guide for dummies how to get map back up on some large poster on PWE lunchroom wall knowing how often this happens. Like seriously, if I was working for that company, I would make sure damn janitor knew how fix the issue. Then again maybe we got new janitor who hasnt been taught to fix it?

Ps. Kossy, just tell the GM to restart world map. If it fixes it, great, if it goes worse, we get compensation and are somewhat satisfied. Its your ultimate win-win button!

+1 on this
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Fixed! b:chuckle

On a more official note, this is gonna take them a bit longer than normal to get sorted due to it being after office hours... and on a weekend. I suggest Youtubing or getting lost in TVTropes for a while to pass the time.

Mods are now trolling you.

Wife and I are on another game now playing in the meantime, and everyone who would tell us when the server is back is now asleep....

So you have fun trying to fix this problem over night... I might be back on before my shift tomarrow, but somehow I doubt it.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • braidey
    edited January 2014
    Options
    rainyskky wrote: »

god yes i love to Leroy jekins i did it in the new instance XD b:shutupb:shutup
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Snowy_Rai for GM 2014.

Much win.
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    Lazaraes - Archosaur Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • ivyice6
    ivyice6 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    GM nd MOD try make sure we dont get compensated thanks none of the players in archosaur deserve it not even myself
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

how do you know the janitor is not the GM or viceversa? IJS b:chuckle
    edited January 2014
    Options
    f:grinf:grin yay i got more beer ( starts singing ) 99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer. ya take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall
  • _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur
    _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this is funny as much as its sad, so whats the next compesation u offer pwi? oh i know, more crashes, more mestakes...if u rly care about ur customers u will do something about nw that we missed, but it seems u just dont care
    Think little about us who r still playing this game with all ur mestakes
    U will save money and nerves if u take time and do something good, i would rather accept to have game closed few days than have probs twice at week, if u need to, close down damn serves for 1 day, 2 days or how much time u need, fix this game and bring us fun again...cose now everything we get is more and more rage
    U r losing players cose u r doin stuffs half-half
  • SerahLight - Archosaur
    SerahLight - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Snowy_Rai for 2014 GM! b:chuckle
  • rainyskky
    rainyskky Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    braidey wrote: »
    god yes i love to Leroy jekins i did it in the new instance XD b:shutupb:shutup

Hahahahaha you're my hero.b:chuckle
  • SennaJade - Archosaur
    SennaJade - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Go go Vote Snowy_Rai for GM 2k14
  • braidey
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Our boatswain hums a somber shanty,
    A ballad of death and dying,
    It fails to ease your restless worry,
    Fails to quell your crying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
  • rainyskky
    rainyskky Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    f:grinf:grin yay i got more beer ( starts singing ) 99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer. ya take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall

*drinks it all again* You gotta stop this. *burps* I'm gonna get really drunk, Rayne. b:surrender
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Options
    this is funny as much as its sad, so whats the next compesation u offer pwi? oh i know, more crashes, more mestakes...if u rly care about ur customers u will do something about nw that we missed, but it seems u just dont care
    Think little about us who r still playing this game with all ur mestakes
    U will save money and nerves if u take time and do something good, i would rather accept to have game closed few days than have probs twice at week, if u need to, close down damn serves for 1 day, 2 days or how much time u need, fix this game and bring us fun again...cose now everything we get is more and more rage
    U r losing players cose u r doin stuffs half-half

It's like they're trying to speak to us and make a point... I just know it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Met for Vice Pres of PWI: He wont let your QQs go unheard!!

I'm not okay with this. b:cry
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    how do you know the janitor is not the GM or viceversa? IJS b:chuckle

Knowing their competence, I kinda expect their education is to janitor and just happen to have more duties than most janitors.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Lazaraes - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm not okay with this. b:cry

Sounds like approval to me! f:hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    rainyskky wrote: »
    *drinks it all again* You gotta stop this. *burps* I'm gonna get really drunk, Rayne. b:surrender

hahahaha i thought ahead this time and bought extra ammounts of beer. ( cracks open new beer and resumes singing ) 98 bottles of beer on the wall 98 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around. 97 bottles of beer on the wallf:coolf:cool