the weakest ban hammer

Incansin - Archosaur
Incansin - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Chronicles
so its been months now since the 10* fiasco and im here because iv seen many many abusers on my server runnin around lookin pretty and *10 rather than mangled by the ban hammer. My question is.. WTF a little qq "i spent x amount of daollars and x amount of time you cant ban me!" and you go soft wth is that? should i just go buy a bot and start runnin 4 clients? Are you even planning on doing something still? you said it would be long a precise but instead its done in under a month and abusers are all over... are they just safe now now sweat off your back? cause im gettin rocked by ppl who abused in nw
when life gives you lemons...
PAINT THAT S*** GOLD!!!!!
Post edited by Incansin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Incansin - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    This Is A Free To Play Game The Amount Of Money You Spend Should Have Nothing To Do With Whether You Get Banned
  • Incansin - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    oh one last thing anyone who says they got extra but didn't mean to are most likely lying since theres been glitch codes before. and if they aren't lying i don't see why they didn't npc the rest from fear of the ban hammer that's how it should be
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Given PWI's past with banning abusers of glitches (goons) did you honestly expect a real ban of any sort to happen?b:laugh thats too cute if you didb:laugh
  • McStabbby - Raging Tide
    McStabbby - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does it suck, sure. Was this expected yup. Once again pwi tells us if there is a glitch to abuse its in your best interest to do so, because really they are not gonna do a damn thing about it. I'm sad I missed this one, but life goes on.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so its been months now since the 10* fiasco and im here because iv seen many many abusers on my server runnin around lookin pretty and *10 rather than mangled by the ban hammer. My question is.. WTF a little qq "i spent x amount of daollars and x amount of time you cant ban me!" and you go soft wth is that? should i just go buy a bot and start runnin 4 clients? Are you even planning on doing something still? you said it would be long a precise but instead its done in under a month and abusers are all over... are they just safe now now sweat off your back? cause im gettin rocked by ppl who abused in nw

QQ. It didn't take that many posts before more goon QQ either.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Smaxes - Harshlands
    Smaxes - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sick of hearing about this and people still QQing about it, most of the people who are QQing aren't mad because people got all the orbs, they are mad because they were either offline during it or tried glitching the code like everyone else and it didn't work for them.
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This Is A Free To Play Game The Amount Of Money You Spend Should Have Nothing To Do With Whether You Get Banned

I have a friend whom got unbanned because he payed pwe a set amount of money. pwe is the in history most money greedy company to ever have existed. welcome to the club.

they enforce glitching and abusing as long as you pay them money. i don't get why they don't have a pay for lvl 100 option yet.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sick of hearing about this and people still QQing about it, most of the people who are QQing aren't mad because people got all the orbs, they are mad because they were either offline during it or tried glitching the code like everyone else and it didn't work for them.

Captain obvious, why do you think we send tickets demanding orbs, we simply want equality, that is all, remove excess orbs people got and give missing ones most didn`t get, is that unfair?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2014

lol so? What does the reason matter? If you're tired of the QQ then go do something that doesn't get on your nerves. Stay away from topics like this and pretend they don't exist.

All your doing right now is bumping the topic you are tired of so more people QQing can see and add to the topic.
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Some have been banned on arch server, but it seems kinda random as to who. Even at least one major cs'r is still banned, but at the same time there's a char I see in wc that got more than 100 orbs. Full +10 not bug me so much, but r9rr bound + 12 kinda does. +12 with refining aids and ocean orbs takes a lot of fricken orbs. And +12 really changes a chars def to a whole diff lvl
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Don't read the thread then >.<

And I'm guessing u got more than your fair share
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    There is an existing thread for this at the top of the page. Use that.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.