New BM Skill

Toddloveleah - Harshlands
Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Blademaster
I know there are a couple threads about the new skills but i wanted to focus on the new stun. I've seen some casters say it can stun through anti stuns.

Is this legitimate?

If so i still don't see where casters can QQ it can still probably be purified or proc'd off just like any other stun.
Post edited by Toddloveleah - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The barb version can't be purified off (by anything) which is why we are worried about bm stun being the same way--bms having many more stuns in their arsenal, making them obnoxiously difficult to escape from.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The barb version can't be purified off (by anything) which is why we are worried about bm stun being the same way--bms having many more stuns in their arsenal, making them obnoxiously difficult to escape from.

We don't get a new stun, we give up a stun & 2 other skills for the new stun.

You can still domain, expel, ToP, and do various other things to prevent or lessen damage.
    You can also use antistun genie skills & purify to break stunlock before the follow up stun comes.

The only thing you can not do for that period is move or attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Imagine how pvp used to be when r8 was around as top gear. Now people feel like that when they are stunned, i think.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Back before proc purify things were a lot different. Now casters can't be stunned. I know its a X amount of a chance but i dueled a psy with r9rr +10 wep it seemed like he escaped from stun like 1/4 times. I think casters downplay the proc to make it seem as though they weren't given all the cards when it is that exactly.

Now casters wanna QQ about a stun that might actually work?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Back before proc purify things were a lot different. Now casters can't be stunned. I know its a X amount of a chance but i dueled a psy with r9rr +10 wep it seemed like he escaped from stun like 1/4 times. I think casters downplay the proc to make it seem as though they weren't given all the cards when it is that exactly.

Now casters wanna QQ about a stun that might actually work?

This...

I feel it's impossible to do my job as a crowd control class with casters purifying and antistunning. BM needs this, we aren't a DD class, so the ability to actually do our job will be very nice, we finally aren't getting left out to dry.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.