Update on Boundaries %~

Comments

• Terror_aap - Lost City
    Terror_aap - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Repeatable?

Edit: 7 a day is pretty sweet.

sadly is only available to 2nd rebirth chars with mirage 1 kinda dissapointed they wanna push us to go through the cvontent fast to get stuff this whole instance should be arcane 1
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sweet!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Instance is really fun, lots of flying around and teamwork b:thanks
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sadly is only available to 2nd rebirth chars with mirage 1 kinda dissapointed they wanna push us to go through the cvontent fast to get stuff this whole instance should be arcane 1

That was to be expected to be honest.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Quick runs too when you know what to do b:laugh
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sounds like AEU/EU b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014

instance never gave fun, y the hell just cant give blood with simple quest? wth
    edited February 2014
    instance never gave fun, y the hell just cant give blood with simple quest? wth

I think it depends on the squad, if its a co-operative one that listens and you each do your role it goes pretty smooth and fast, like 20min ish per run maybe less.

Run with your faction would be my advice and then fill any extra spots.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Wait, an instance where you fly around? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    says the lazy guy!

b:kissb:shutupb:surrender
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ahira beat you to it about 2 and halfish hours ago give or take a bit.

Oh, then we beated Dreamweaver b:chuckle
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I can't wait to see it. I'm almost 100 again, and after the 2 fail squads I was in today in my rare trips to FF its gonna be another day or 2 b:sad

The first one had no cleric, which is fine. It also had no puller, which is also fine. But when we DID get a cleric that wanted to bring their sin it got less fine. The cleric did NOTHING, and the sin stealthed past ALL the mobs to try and solo the first boss without any one around them..and died twice.

Then they said that they were lagging from dual client and logged off their cleric...so I left. You try to **** the squad out of xp, fail hard at it, and then take away the more useful character?

I wasn't sticking around to essentially have to solo the place for them, all lv 90+, for free.

The second squad was even worse. I was the 2nd mystic, we had 2 sins, a seeker, and a bm.

The BM...I have no idea where they were. They weren't at the first boss, and were fighting...somewhere and then they left with no word given. Our seeker...did NOTHING. Literally the only thing they did was start the 2nd boss, auto attack it for chi then run around not attacking the ice chicks.

The other, RANK 9, mystic did less than nothing. They didn't heal. not even themselves, and they attacked nothing. They stood there probably afk during the thawing process while I pretty much soloed the ice chicks 2 at a time with the sins at least helping.

**** THAT! b:angry

I'm not there to solo your damn frost runs for you jerks for free. I usually duo it with my barb friend anyways, but seriously...what the hell is with people today? They have hax gear and are completely useless anymore b:shutup

In both cases no one even asked wtf? I got a lol from one os the sins. That was it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    arch @97%
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    First time i was in i spend several minutes double jumping from platform to platform to try to reach a dragon- then someone mentioned you could fly <__<'

Anyway its interesting.... but i didnt really find it fun =/
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • The_general - Heavens Tear
    The_general - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Heavens tear 100% final seal and new dungeon opend..

Goodjob H.T.

I done the dungeon , it looks ****** awesome.
    Can fly too.
    Wasnt hard as i thought would be. but gues had good party.
    (Without healer.cleric or mystic)
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    First time i was in i spend several minutes double jumping from platform to platform to try to reach a dragon- then someone mentioned you could fly <__<'

Anyway its interesting.... but i didnt really find it fun =/

same.. b:surrender

apart from that, it's a horrible dungeon and i hate it b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    same.. b:surrender
    apart from that, it's a horrible dungeon and i hate it b:cry
    I find it quite ok, not annoying at least :) Great advantage: it's almost impossible to fail it because of wrong actions of your squad mates. It can be done by few ppl basically, who know what to do, rest are needed to deal damage only. Unlike EU/AEU which must be cut out from the game entirely b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I find it quite ok, not annoying at least :) Unlike EU/AEU which must be cut out from the game entirely b:laugh

Any word on rewards from the new dungeon?
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    6 primordial blood, but I ran it twice only. Also can exchange reward for arcane pills and some other not so important stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
    edited February 2014

Two quests
    -City Link (1x day)
    -Elemental Disaster (3x day)

Both quests have the same objective (Like FSP)

City Link - gives 12 PWI Undercurrent coins (trade for 2x Primordial Blood - or Arcane Pills and various other stuff)
    Elemental Disaster - gives 1x (Primordial Blood) so 3 per day

Total 5 Bloods from this instance if you run it 3x.

Plus the 2 from Raccoon dailies. So now 7 bloods per day max obtainable.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That new instance is a big waste of time, takes way too long and my quests got bugged, the kill didn`t register for the Scorcher!
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That new instance is a big waste of time, takes way too long and my quests got bugged, the kill didn`t register for the Scorcher!

my scorcher quest glitched too =\ and its such a horrible place I really dont want to go back. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
    edited February 2014
    explain in details pls o.o how what where pics!
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2014
    explain in details pls o.o how what where pics!

The instance looks great, I only made pics of the demons in the 1st challenge, I found them to be sexy :P, It took us good 2 hours to do all that stuff, and even then we gave up, the 1st part is OK with geysers and delta type mob rush after, what sux is the dragon part, the map is so bright, you can`t even see the rings you need in order to activate the trap, also need somewhat of a good team coordination for this, random squads is a no go pretty much because every1 can dig an open the trap and you need to gather as many dragons as possible otherwise it will take ages to complete, those 2 dragon bosses are annoying as well need certain items to weaken them from 2 diff/ locations or else you will do 1 dmg.

BTW smb already posted a vid about the instance I`m sure, I like the instance per se, but the challenges are annoying just for a few extra bloods, I`m waiting for someone to make a detailed guide and then see how long it takes when you know what you need to do there and not run around like a headless chicken... 1st experience there, I was disappointed really!

Just for you f:scared
    vwsxzd.jpg

mwe7af.jpg
    edited February 2014
    The instance looks great, I only made pics of the demons in the 1st challenge, I found them to be sexy :P, It took us good 2 hours to do all that stuff, and even then we gave up, the 1st part is OK with geysers and delta type mob rush after, what sux is the dragon part, the map is so bright, you can`t even see the rings you need in order to activate the trap, also need somewhat of a good team coordination for this, random squads is a no go pretty much because every1 can dig an open the trap and you need to gather as many dragons as possible otherwise it will take ages to complete, those 2 dragon bosses are annoying as well need certain items to weaken them from 2 diff/ locations or else you will do 1 dmg.

BTW smb already posted a vid about the instance I`m sure, I like the instance per se, but the challenges are annoying just for a few extra bloods, I`m waiting for someone to make a detailed guide and then see how long it takes when you know what you need to do there and not run around like a headless chicken... 1st experience there, I was disappointed really!

vwsxzd.jpg

mwe7af.jpg
    from the description it sounds annoying as hell f:tired
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014

vwsxzd.jpg

mwe7af.jpg

Nice first looks of those bosses^^ and I'm confident once players start posting their discoveries on the forums or someone makes a guide those 2hr runs will plummit down to quick runs like EU can be. CAN be :P
    edited February 2014

FSP was the same, now when people are running it on a daily basis it`s easy as long as you get a certain class for the racially challenged boss, like I said we need a proper, detailed guide and it will seem better, I`m sure, till then, trial and error, high blood pressure and a lot of swearing.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2014

first run or two will be, then you realize its super easy

fire map :
    kill boss(melee reduce)
    kill 10ish guards (easy fast <1 spark for sins),
    do 3? waves of ~10 mobs lvl 150 but easy,
    kill actual boss (melee reduce) has 26m? hp but is easy, can do short continuous frontal LAZER BEAMZ aoe-can hurt squishies

[if your squad is super slow you might need to do additional tasks, but generally uncessary-like in aeu killing mobs before fire boss]

wind/water area:
    have 1 or 2 or so people fly around through rings (kinda sonic style) to get points,
    10rings/points means you can activate all traps same time at once,
    take down cloud dragon to half hp and a flying dragon appears,
    everyone lure a few (flying dragon) down to trap towers-activate them all at once(by 1 person digging an item at top of tower) for cost of 10 points,
    rinse wash repeat 1-5 times depending how many you lure at once (need 60 total)
    mini boss seems to spawn twice-easy dragon is announced-not even sure for what it is
    there are 2 portals to bosses doesnt matter which you go, inside periodically mob spawns that drops an item that remove a 100% focused mind off boss, in 1 boss area the mobs drop items for other boss, so get a few (we had half a good damage squad so only needed one, sometimes need more) so get a few and go to other boss use/kill it and youre done

additionally you can farm up a few at each boss so you kill both bosses for chance at chest junk (HDD type chest), but not necessary for quests; 1 boss gives you credit for both

if you know what youre doing and not undergeared can be done in 20 minutes
    edited February 2014
    Nice first looks of those bosses^^ and I'm confident once players start posting their discoveries on the forums or someone makes a guide those 2hr runs will plummit down to quick runs like EU can be. CAN be :P

Not bosses but those are like um what can you call them, scripted entities you cannot interact with.