Best way to lvl up very fast lvl 99-100

taylorchance
taylorchance Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Can anybody tell me there secret on how can i turn to lvl 100 really fast in one day? Btw alr did ff toob:laugh
Post edited by taylorchance on

Comments

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    EDIT: Disconsider this, I was drunk lol >.>
  • SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear
    SinNBeyond - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Any class that can "SOLO FF" can earn between 30-50% per full FF run at level 99.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hyper a pv run,the faster the better,do crazy stone,world quest ,base quest ,all your bh's,daily morai stuff,then ff like crazy until hyper time run out while using martial arts scroll,then proceed to running more ff with silkworm from martial arts scrolls until hyper reset.

Prob can do it in a day if you stay constant in it,oh if your mArried do mq for 500k plus exp,but if your awakened yeah it's easy to do in a day,oh also in morai get the x20 exp orbs it's like 2 mill exp there.
  • taylorchance
    taylorchance Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hyper a pv run,the faster the better,do crazy stone,world quest ,base quest ,all your bh's,daily morai stuff,then ff like crazy until hyper time run out while using martial arts scroll,then proceed to running more ff with silkworm from martial arts scrolls until hyper reset.

Prob can do it in a day if you stay constant in it,oh if your mArried do mq for 500k plus exp,but if your awakened yeah it's easy to do in a day,oh also in morai get the x20 exp orbs it's like 2 mill exp there.
    Ty ty for ur adviceb:pleased
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eraldus wrote: »
    See PWI? This is the kind of "players" (if you can even call them that...) that you're breeding day after day...

I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. b:victory

I see nothing wrong with it,who wants to stay at a crappy lvl under 100 to where the daily content blows and the gears,the drive is to get to 100+ not be tangled up in lvl 80 land for another 5 years.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fc and do the manor of justice quest in your factions base, if they have a base, also do the paperclip quest and crazy stone and reflect when you've done all those and your hypers are out, reflection is free xp
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do not run FC yourself. Those bosses arent worth ****, the mobs in the hallways just a huge waste of time. Just buy rooms.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Do not run FC yourself. Those bosses arent worth ****, the mobs in the hallways just a huge waste of time. Just buy rooms.
    Spoken like a true FC noob.

You should see how much exp the bosses AFTER the room gives too, no one ever does those either.

(Yes, there are more things in FCC after the room. I don't expect you to be aware of it, but there are.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Spam the training quests in base.

Of course, that requires that you already have a significant level of contribution to spend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited December 2013

You should see how much exp the bosses AFTER the room gives too, no one ever does those either.

(Yes, there are more things in FCC after the room. I don't expect you to be aware of it, but there are.)

Lol, of course it must be you to bite b:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Spam Cube assuming you're rebirthed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    grind on lv1 mobs.
    Youll reach 100 before you know it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013

LOL Sylen :D

Yes the bosses do give good exp espacially the last 3 before the big room, the big room boss and the ones after.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Don't forget the Cube of Fate.f:stare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013

rebirthed i was getting a tad over 1m exp solo on the good bosses upto 99, leveled up from 99-100 from cultivating for 4 hours and quests b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    RB,d: cube, all usual dailies, fcc(bosses after room are actually really nice esp at higher levels, be smart w/ hypers and depending on how desperate u are dont be afraid to stack some exhaust on final stretch), frigid bay, mq, exp jades from morai for final stretch is really nice
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    decomp FC gear, 1.6mil/item, and do it.

I went from 90 to 100 instantly like this, 2 times.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited January 2014
    decomp FC gear, 1.6mil/item, and do it.

I went from 90 to 100 instantly like this, 2 times.

99-100 is 30m or so :p about 3 full FC solo runs. Or 20 rooms b:chuckle
    So that would be almost 20 items if its 1.6m.