about this new ingame-botting system.

shashahah
shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
sure its good to "farm" money while u actually do nothing

but is any1 else annoyed by those r999 +12 peeps occupying major quest-mob spots with their 4+ toons each, especially in morai?

i just dont rly consider it fair if ur avg geared and cant do anything gainst bots oneshot-ksing u.
Post edited by shashahah on

Comments

• Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it's not fair but pwi won't change it. get used to it.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Prove it because I don't see this.
  • laluaa
    laluaa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it's not fair but pwi won't change it. get used to it.

yup... accept it... b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    time to learn how to snipe :P

welcome back to the year 2008, when 93475497 pple where competing for a grinding spot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Was bot farming for some hours with some slight attendance while watching G. Carlin stand - ups for the ∞ time again and it likes to just freeze, that`s why friend said he saw a lot of vindi corpses in the area lol, it froze. no charm, no auto recovery pot and dead, it`s not too shabby but if you don`t have GS you can lose a hefty xp, thus I will do this unattended when I 2nd rb and reach 100 again so I wouldn`t have to worry too much if I die, but yeah, game now likes to do random freezes after the expansion patch and the char stops attacking, most unpleasant, especially when you run the new instance.