Request to the GMS for the new reborn skills for Assassins

hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Dear Pwi team/Gms b:surrender I would like to ask if its possible to make a randomizing book for the 2 skills demon/sage *Puncture Wound* and demon/sage *Twin Strike* for Assassins. We have really hard time with those 2 skills we cant learn our new given skills which seem awesome, Coz they are super rare and not only that. We have hard time with those skills droping even in 2x imagin if 2x goes off..b:cry. I really love the new skills but i cant get them coz its not about the money anymore its about luck b:cry and mine loves going downhill most of the time, b:surrender So pls pls make a randomizing demon/sage skill book,skill tome or something pls.b:thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    Dear Pwi team/Gms b:surrender I would like to ask if its possible to make a randomizing book for the 2 skills demon/sage *Puncture Wound* and demon/sage *Twin Strike* for Assassins. We have really hard time with those 2 skills we cant learn our new given skills which seem awesome, Coz they are super rare and not only that. We have hard time with those skills droping even in 2x imagin if 2x goes off..b:cry. I really love the new skills but i cant get them coz its not about the money anymore its about luck b:cry and mine loves going downhill most of the time, b:surrender So pls pls make a randomizing demon/sage skill book,skill tome or something pls.b:thanks

lazy ***.. how come its not about the money when you can buy it to players?
  • hiyoga789
    edited December 2013
    Like i tought most human beings dont have a stable lvl of brain activity....But here ill explain to you bangis2010...Or what ever your name is ... In arch server only like 3 of those skills got sold and that too when i was offline ,So yea buying from players is just as hard as farming it....Its all about the luck of finding a seller..Who is lucky enough for that skill book to drop and i would suggest you take english classes...*Buy it to players* made me ''LOL'' so hard.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Like i tought most human beings dont have a stable lvl of brain activity....But here ill explain to you bangis2010...Or what ever your name is ... In arch server only like 3 of those skills got sold and that too when i was offline ,So yea buying from players is just as hard as farming it....Its all about the luck of finding a seller..Who is lucky enough for that skill book to drop and i would suggest you take english classes...*Buy it to players* made me ''LOL'' so hard.

either way its a noobs sugestion. why on our server we dont have issue getting those skill.
    you seems good in english why not taking that as a partime jobs so you can spend real money on this game.b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    lazy ***.. how come its not about the money when you can buy it to players?

Even if you have the money, chances are you won`t be able to buy them, they are DROP only skills and yes as the name implies they do drop only from 2 bosses and the instances are made impossible to farm now as solo unless, of course, you have sick gear, then again removing any sense why would you need to farm it in the first place.

Extremely high demand, low, extremely low supply, I`m repeating myself as usual, bosses have a chance of dropping 1 of 160 different books sage/demon, add pathetic 0,6 pct chance of a book being dropped, do some weird calculations and then you will have the odds of getting what you want, my guess would be that getting 2 scrolls of tomes from packs in a row would have higher chances, check the database then come back to me bout simply buying them when so far I only seen 1 person, ONE selling the desired books on the whole server!
  • hiyoga789
    edited December 2013
    Well speaking of noob.. I wouldnt mind being a noob in the game. Rather then being a noob in my whole life..Example =bangis , Also you shockingly asume that i dont spend real cash in the game.. Your an amazing type of person/thing in a bad way lol..As for the part time job I dont need one like you coz am pretty well off in my life. But Well this is my last reply to your hopeless ''Bs''. I asked a question and am waiting for my reply if there will be one.<--- All this is directed to Bangis2010 just incase of any confusion..Sry about this coz i dont post here much ,So not familiar with the stuff..

Exactly Angel_Spawn thats my exact point of view ^_^
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    Even if you have the money, chances are you won`t be able to buy them, they are DROP only skills and yes as the name implies they do drop only from 2 bosses and the instances are made impossible to farm now as solo unless, of course, you have sick gear, then again removing any sense why would you need to farm it in the first place.

Extremely high demand, low, extremely low supply, I`m repeating myself as usual, bosses have a chance of dropping 1 of 160 different books sage/demon, add pathetic 0,6 pct chance of a book being dropped, do some weird calculations and then you will have the odds of getting what you want, my guess would be that getting 2 scrolls of tomes from packs in a row would have higher chances, check the database then come back to me bout simply buying them when so far I only seen 1 person, ONE selling the desired books on the whole server!

Only Tideborn have this issue. They should just have these starter skills on Eden/Brimstone bosses and/or the mysterious pages random books like the others. Not just for Assassins but also for Psychics. Psychics is even worse, such rare skills for pve-only upgrades, i.e. an upgrade that benefits the not OP psychics but that is so expensive only the OP psychics will have a chance of ever getting it.
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm really lucky then that I picked up my puncture wound for 5M from a catshop before rebirth update...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
    edited December 2013
    I'm really lucky then that I picked up my puncture wound for 5M from a catshop before rebirth update...b:shocked

So are numerous people I sold those useless skills way back b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dealwitit

#SagePsy
    I <3 AGOREY
  • hiyoga789
    edited December 2013
    Is it possible to get a gm reply on what can be done for Assassins first 2 primal skills. >.< Twin Strike and puncture wound are so freaking hard to get. Pls help i wana use my new skill books. Q_Q
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    We have really hard time with those 2 skills we cant learn our new given skills which seem awesome, Coz they are super rare and not only that. We have hard time with those skills droping even in 2x imagin if 2x goes off..b:cry.
    Has it occured that maybe,

Its Rare drop >

therefore >

awesome skills

cause you know... most mmo's do that....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited December 2013
    Has it occured that maybe,

Its Rare drop >

therefore >

awesome skills

cause you know... most mmo's do that....

And most mmo`s have content that actually works b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And most mmo`s have content that actually works b:cute
    such logic does not apply here b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    either way its a noobs sugestion. why on our server we dont have issue getting those skill.
    you seems good in english why not taking that as a partime jobs so you can spend real money on this game.b:chuckleb:chuckle

Stupidity knows no boundaries. The odds for one of the books drop are just ridiculously low. With the amount of wealth on top sins those books are going for ~100m. I really doubt anyone but high tier players on wealth can afford such book, which makes one to question if there should be easier way to get them. Not to forget with the amount of farming we have on SoT/Aba, I wouldnt count on more than 1 book dropping/month on whole server.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    These really should be put in the sin/psy mysterious page clip like the starting EG skills are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • hiyoga789
    edited January 2014
    If only they could take notice of this issue >,> .Its not fun coz the only skills i can get is the new Deep chill and HeadHunt...While other classes enjoy their new skills...x.x anyways i doubt they will do anything..