Enthana's Screenshots

Options

Comments

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just a screenshotsession with my lvl 100 seeker i made with the free lvl 100 pill that i never really plan to play... Another noobie with funky haircolor!

Aaaand thank youuuu guys<3 I'm very glad you liked my latest screenshots!
    @Chel - Noo i don't plan to change her chair color i grew very fond to itb:chuckle and I'm still also bugged by the fact you cant use the zoom :((
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Behind The Mountains (part 2)

i5njff8.jpg

jp9RUh0.jpg

bGDCFOe.jpg

3p9H141.jpg

bigger sizes: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Be My Valentine

P3GibdI.jpg

MM4Z5ue.jpg

gZeIg9O.jpg

oZ9a0iU.jpg

akVKaV5.jpg

Bigger sizes here: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
    Uhm was actually going to upload these around valentines day but was so caught up in the valentines day event contest so i forgot heh...well here they are, better late then never I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    still looks good tho ;P im comming back to pwi toooo archosaur woooohoooo ;P
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Upon the sky

Ow8N3RK.jpg

bHMQTFi.jpg

w2dB60X.jpg

uzbN4xo.jpg

Guqw0DG.jpg

Bigger Sizes: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Spring Break

3nVmSwG.jpg

aCuvymv.jpg

x10dgIK.jpg

WrjOfba.jpg

IPJJLy9.jpg

Large Sizes: pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

This is possibly my last post in my thread since they are going close down the whole forum. I haven't decided yet if i want to continue a thread on the new forums but somehow i doubt Ill get to it seeing how dead the screenshot section have become. Thanks to all of you who peeked in to my thread, I had a blast taking and sharing screenshots on the forums trough the years^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    *pops in*

Gonna miss this thread. I still prefer to lurk in the Screenshots and Fanatics section but I've always loved seeing the things people like you can manage to do. If you wind up stopping with this, well, just know that what you've posted has been highly appreciated. b:heart

*back to lurkmode*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Awwwess thanks Kossy that truly warmed my heart c: Looks like they decided not to remove the forums yet and they even fixed the avatars so...mite as well continue with my monthly uploads until we know what is going to happen. I honestly do not care whether people comment in my thread or not (used to be a lurker myselfb:chuckle) but what makes me not wanting to start a new thread on the Arc forums is the whole reuploading of old screenshots and on top of that I have a hard time to finding inspiration to take good screenshots since no one else posting like... ever anymore >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You are my inspiration please dont stop. I love lurking this thread b:kiss
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • Plethora - Morai
    Plethora - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Awwwess thanks Kossy that truly warmed my heart c: Looks like they decided not to remove the forums yet and they even fixed the avatars so...mite as well continue with my monthly uploads until we know what is going to happen. I honestly do not care whether people comment in my thread or not (used to be a lurker myselfb:chuckle) but what makes me not wanting to start a new thread on the Arc forums is the whole reuploading of old screenshots and on top of that I have a hard time to finding inspiration to take good screenshots since no one else posting like... ever anymore >:|

I'm a lurker as well (sadly I didn't get to say anything on this thread before due to the unfixed avatars stuff) and I find your screenies absolutely gorgeous. They inspired me to continue taking screenshots myself like I used to before and improve the editing, and even consider posting them on the forums, maybe one day, when I don't find them so ugly anymore. b:surrender
    I'd love to see more before - after photos of your screenshots. None of them look heavily edited, they have that natural but still improved look. b:chuckle
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Atlantis

xqI2VRL.jpg

KXWwSMS.jpg

DW8oalB.jpg

91s9E55.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2015
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Your last screenshots: I am speechless.b:cute
    giphy.gif

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just a a mix of some old and new screenshots i took in the RT area. Not sure if I have uploaded of couple of them before in another trheard but meh oh well they fit the theme.

Eirghan - Aww thank u hun<33

Plethora - D: You must post your screenshots woman! I'm sure they are not looking crappy as you say they do>_> *glares at your siggy* Looks high quality to me! A lot of my favorite screenshot takers on these forums have said they dot think their own screenshots are worthy to post and yeah...THOSE people are my favorite ones.

bloodedone87 - Yay im very glad u like them :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plethora - Morai
    Plethora - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just a a mix of some old and new screenshots i took in the RT area. Not sure if I have uploaded of couple of them before in another trheard but meh oh well they fit the theme.

Plethora - D: You must post your screenshots woman! I'm sure they are not looking crappy as you say they do>_> *glares at your siggy* Looks high quality to me! A lot of my favorite screenshot takers on these forums have said they dot think their own screenshots are worthy to post and yeah...THOSE people are my favorite ones.
    Your latest screenies are beautiful, especially the skill shots! I find it great that you have all that patience to take shots of so many classes. I'm honestly just too lazy to level different classes than my cleric, because I'm in such a rush for r9 and quit anything else, but this also leaves me with only cleric skills to take screenies of. Maybe once PWI stops adding so many new things that I can keep up properly and don't have to rush so much, I'll be able to focus on my screenshots again.
    Thank you for encouraging me. b:surrender Another thing I really admire is that you do themes and they all fit so well. When I finally seem to get something nice, I just can't get something similar to it again. Keep up the nice work, can't wait for more!
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Call The Police

MTVXCYl.jpg

V9gh7eu.jpg

Hbk0UGF.jpg

Ak97S6E.jpg

AAJ8081.jpg

Was inspired to do a quick ss session after I got my hands on the new fashion. I do really wish the clothes would cover up a bit more though... pantys showing in every other ss i took <_<

Yesss I know Plethora I always love screenshots that fits a certain theme. I was totally inspired doing that by other screenshot takers before me^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So nice to see you decided to carry on your thread for a while Enthana, you know how much I adore your characters and screenshots :3 Love the last set, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on..! Personally, I'm not keen on the new fashion though :< To me it's far too **** that I'd even consider using it on any of my character - looks more like something a stripper would wear at a stag do! b:surrender Also looks too "modern" compared to the rest of the game with radios and whatnot, sort of like how the motorbike never really fit in to my liking. But your character still looks gorgeous in it ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Call The Police

V9gh7eu.jpg

b:dirty Pat me down officer
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    b:dirty Pat me down officer

^ Perfect example of why I disapprove of this fashion..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    edited June 2015
    Options
    b:laugh got it in a pack and sold it first day. b:pleased
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Call The Police

MTVXCYl.jpg

V9gh7eu.jpg

Hbk0UGF.jpg

Ak97S6E.jpg

Was inspired to do a quick ss session after I got my hands on the new fashion. I do really wish the clothes would cover up a bit more though... pantys showing in every other ss i took <_<

Yesss I know Plethora I always love screenshots that fits a certain theme. I was totally inspired doing that by other screenshot takers before me^^

Perfect World going Hentaib:dirty
    giphy.gif

• eylena
    eylena Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The Swamp

xGKPkzA.jpg
    6VWIrcB.jpg
    57Xua7M.jpg
    nApn5qZ.jpg
    4Q9akxk.jpg

Bigger Sizes: Lol just realized you can just click on the pictures to get it in bigger size. I guess some stuff of these new forums isn't so bad after all.

Guess i got no excuse to quit my thread now since they didn't wiped it :P Hah nah I still do enjoy taking ss but I wish other people would post more often ^^

/Enthana
    Post edited by eylena on
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    Glad to see you still here showing us what good screenshots look like! bear-48.gif
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • eylena
    Options
    Aw thanks kossy (っ◠‿◠)っ <3
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    Cool Screenshots :smile:
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • eylena
    Options
    One Last Time

jkNe2Y6.jpg
    xFIod5R.jpg
    0R3jj8r.jpg
    j6xqUFt.jpg
    uKE4yRl.jpg

UcpeCqW.gif
  • eylena
    edited July 2015
    Options
    xTNtUKM.jpg
    2AuzC8K.jpg
    LNE4qfA.jpg
    WQtU49i.jpg

Um..kay so i got my hands of a version of PS without having to pay soo from now on I'm going to only use PS and not gimp anymore since that's what I'm going to be forced to use next fall anyway in my studies. I learnt a lot about new tools in Photoshop these last couple of days that makes editing much more fun..and much more time consuming. I suddenly see so many flaws in my screenshots that I need to fix -.-'

Also.. Thanks daymond, glad you liked them :wink:

Post edited by eylena on
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • eylena
    Options
    Throwing in a before and after picture here in case someone is interested in what "flaws" I'm talking about... (If any one even notice any difference form my old editing.. xD ). And yes I know her shadow is chopped off on the after picture shhh >_>

9T2wtEt.jpg

jkNe2Y6.jpg
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • eylena
    Options
    The Base

g39J5LH.jpg
    JMxzJFy.jpg
    qOBkSns.jpg
    xnXWqIM.jpg
    8nqTbEF.jpg
    RyfgTxx.jpg
    yIcXtRW.jpg

So hurm a very late update this month since I have been pretty busy with a lot of stuff lately...So yeah these are taken inside the base, was actually a very old idea I had that I didn't end up doing until now.
    Im still pretty new to these more "advanced" photoshop teqnuiques and I still struggle a bit to get it exactly how i want it but ill get there eventually. Also using bb codes in posts is totally new to me so my post is a bit derpy fontwise >_> My next chunk of ss will hopefully come pretty shortly as I want to take ss of the new pretty underwater area in primal, but no promises I will post too soon :x
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • eylena
    Options

Set Me Free

So my guildie reminded me its been 2 months since I last posted here, so I decided to finally do something about it >:| I have some more screenies I plan to post later this month but need a few more for the theme so hopefully i get some good ones later this week.. Also throwing in my entry for the fashion contest if anyone is intrested in that as well.
    UcpeCqW.gif