Any Videos or Shots of the New Sin Skills?

magixstar
magixstar Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin
If you know of any or want to share, i'd like to see them in action b:victory
Post edited by magixstar on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    magixstar wrote: »
    If you know of any or want to share, i'd like to see them in action b:victory

That's just how rare the books are, jis. But anyway it takes time to farm the bloods needed for those skills. No one will have them all for a couple months.
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mem was hitting quite high on me with that skill as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Has anyone gotten demon life hunter yet? I'm curious about the APS buff and whether the skill damage is done over one or two hits. I'll report back on the sage version tomorrow when I learn it if nobody posts by then. xD
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Has anyone gotten demon life hunter yet? I'm curious about the APS buff and whether the skill damage is done over one or two hits. I'll report back on the sage version tomorrow when I learn it if nobody posts by then. xD

I'll be getting the demon version today, but the "APS buff" is a translation error, it's supposed to say that it slows down the attack of the other player by 125%.

So mobs = 65% slowdown
    PvP = 125% slowdown on enemy
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'll be getting the demon version today, but the "APS buff" is a translation error, it's supposed to say that it slows down the attack of the other player by 125%.

So mobs = 65% slowdown
    PvP = 125% slowdown on enemy

Wow, that's actually pretty good! That could take a 2.86 unsparked sin back down to base aps, cut that same demon sparked sin's aps down to 2.0, or make an archer's auto slower than molasses. xD I'm happy that the sage hp debuff is now spammable though.

EDIT: Lifehunter is two strikes as is stated in the sacred cauldron with each hit doing around half the total damage. Good but not ungodly OP like one massive hit would be. Each hit does around 90% of the damage of a rising dragon strike on my sin. With the skill book description of cursed jail using the words "flurry of strikes", it is also likely to be a multihit skill. Still, with cotd up and a repeating macro of life hunter, I chew right through mobs way faster than my old combos. Looks like we trade some DPH skills for DPS ones.
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f