About classes in fws

Hashe - Raging Tide
Hashe - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I was asking myself about how is hard to play as your favorite class and you can't do anything with it; why didn't pwi make a fws for all classes instead old times when you must have to fix some classes to do it well? I play as mystic and i see how is hard to find squads to do it. foxy alone
Post edited by Hashe - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Make your own squad then.f:stare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I normally always have a mystic in my squads, soloing Metal pavilions.
    It just depends on who's making the squad and if they can see how well a mystic will be as part of the squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was asking myself about how is hard to play as your favorite class and you can't do anything with it; why didn't pwi make a fws for all classes instead old times when you must have to fix some classes to do it well? I play as mystic and i see how is hard to find squads to do it. foxy alone

Some people do make elitist type squads, with a mindset of what they feel is an ideal squad. They don't see the value of a mystics dph, and look at is "Oh great. Another healer taking a spot that could be for a dps. Honestly I love having mystics in squad. They're versatile, can heal if necessary, and if BB is interrupted, their plants can be the difference between life and death. I also LOVE invigorate. b:dirty I'd suggest making your own squads, befriending some the people running full ws, or not worrying about the elitist. Some people deny me as a second cleric, though many have come to love having old Serenity in squad. Lol.

And just as so, there are those that will love your mystic. So keep trying, and good luck on molds and drops.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's better to make your own squad.
    I've had really weird combinations of classes for instances (all of them) and guess what...it was amazing.

A lot of people are reluctant to try different squad set ups other than the ideal set up the general consensus has agreed on. I've done a full Warsong with two Venomancers, three Mystics, one Blademaster (just HF slave, someone's alt as we didn't find a 6th person) and one Assassin and it was the fastest and most fun full Warsong I've had (granted we were all very well geared).

However, there are some people that genuinely don't know other squad set ups or other classes can work great simply because they haven't experienced it, people have pointed to them the so called "ideal squad set up" etc.

Trying making squads yourself, befriend some people, show your worth, grab some guildies and it will work out.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★