Remove NW blessing for reborn people

Options
2»

Comments

• SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    SpasticCat - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I actually have no problems with that buff going on anyone. What reawakened player would stay below 100 anyway? And if they would, it would be rare. Too many good things come to those who reawaken and reach 100 again, delay is not logical. Thus, I have no issue with the buff, for anyone.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I actually have no problems with that buff going on anyone. What reawakened player would stay below 100 anyway? And if they would, it would be rare. Too many good things come to those who reawaken and reach 100 again, delay is not logical. Thus, I have no issue with the buff, for anyone.
    Venus raised a good counterpoint to the individual player moving on in:
    However on the larger scale, there will likely always be people reincarnating. In addition, I wouldn't put it past people to make alts to take advantage of it. Just look at the people who capped their alts to tourney level. Very few genuine lowbies do tourney. So the problem it's helping reborn people with is minor but it permanently changes the landscape for the worse for any all new players who will remain in those levels for varying amounts of time. If I'm explaining that well.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SpasticCat - Sanctuary
    SpasticCat - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Venus raised a good counterpoint to the individual player moving on in:

Erm, you cannot counterpoint an opinion. I was not arguing, no counterpoint needed.

Besides, I actually read everything here. I am not so weak minded, even after reading all that from earlier posts, to have it sway my opinion.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    An opinion can have a point without being an argument. Why are people so fast to assume it must be an argument if a person disagrees? b:surrender

Good on you to have actually read, though. So many skim or ignore things and then jump in mid-way without really understanding it all that it can be silly at times.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    As for any "hostility" just because I disagree with you wholeheartedly and we could not be on more opposite sides of this issue, doesn't mean I was being hostile. I just disagree with literally everything you are saying, and pointed out things I especially disagreed with.
    venus so funny b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I don't see how there can be any argument there.
    Awakened people can wear gear moment they meet stat requirement, but still receive low level based huge buffs. Kossy here already takes advantage of these buffs to enter nw as a lv 89 and beat most noob 100s (i hunt her down for fun when I see her). But with people, lv 60, getting a much larger buff, decked in full r9+12 getting these buffs? I could see people with several r999 toons leaving one they place less at that lv and using it to nw, and getting a huge advantage. The game clearly already has scripts to identify low true noobs over awakened noobs, and it honestly just dumbfounds me that they haven't already implemented it into nw so we dont have these issues. Lv 60 barbs with r999 +12 and that buff, gl killing them with even more defense level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkPawner - Archosaur
    DarkPawner - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Where can i found the info about the buffs u get according ur lvl?. This game since months ago its all about who learn how to abuse the glitches that GMs povide win, so i dont wanna feel an idiot as when i didnt abused the orb glitch. I want to learn how to be the typical PWI player and use all the glitches that this game provide on each expansion that change the whole balance on the figths.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    6 months later... we're still gonna be seeing QQ in this very thread. Not that it's meant to be QQ, but because it won't be fixed, and it will turn to QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Where can i found the info about the buffs u get according ur lvl?. This game since months ago its all about who learn how to abuse the glitches that GMs povide win, so i dont wanna feel an idiot as when i didnt abused the orb glitch. I want to learn how to be the typical PWI player and use all the glitches that this game provide on each expansion that change the whole balance on the figths.

Read the forum:)
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I have r9r3 and the first NW after rebirthing I had been a little slow leveling and was in my 70s. I had insane hp, attack levels, and def levels. I was tankier than I was at level 104.

The buff is made to compensate, slightly, for the significant disparity a lower level feels, not just due to damage nerf due to level differences, but due to the far more significant gear differences. While someone in TT99 reborn at level 70 is still going to squish against an r9r3, they would have before rebirth too.

However, they will still squish someone on their first time through at level 70 in actual level 70 gear, the people who the buff was originally for.

I agree that the buff should be removed for people who have undergone rebirth. However, lets be honest, thats too much work for PWI to deal with. b:surrender
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes