The instance is incredibly fun! I highly recommend trying it out as soon as you're able to, plus you get a shot at some cards by making packs using the reward. Prepare to die, though.
Just a few notes for those playing Venomancers or using Venomancers for the instance:
- Most bosses have an HP buff and an Ironheart-icon buff. You have to purge them off.
- Don't bother with pets too much, they'll mostly die from traps, AOEs and whatnot. If you can keep them alive go for it, if you spend too much time taking care of them better stow them.
- If you have a Harpy, use it at the Five Kings part. It's going to help a lot especially if the squad lacks magic DD (physical immune boss).
- Bosses are immune to HP debuffs, in other words Sage Soul Degeneration doesn't work (the HP debuff part of it that is).
- Shriek pet skill is useful at the Succubus boss (warns you in big letters to interrupt her). Level 5 of said skill is 100% chance to interrupt.
- Last boss will go nuts towards the end but the system warns you and then shouts I'M HYSTERICAL on your screen. That's your cue to purge. It's very very important to purge. Watch for the Quicken buff (APS) to appear (don't accidentally purge too soon).
- After you kiss the frog make sure to wash properly. Disgusting!