After expanding the pet bag using Blissfull cove cage, hay does not expand the bag!

ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Quality Corner
After expanding my characters pet bag to 2 slots using the storage cage that was given from the quest in Primal Wold - Blissfull cave, i was not able to expand the pet bag to 3 slots using hay. After talking to npc, i was told that my pet bag was expanded to 2 slots, yet it was already expanded to 2 slots.

STR:
  1. Create a new character
  2. Complete the quest line where you get pet egg, mount and cage
  3. Talk to the pet manager to expand the pet bag
  4. Hatch the mount and pet egg
  5. Leave the are to go to normal pwi
  6. Farm or buy 20 hay
  7. Talk to pet manager to expand bet bag in Telus
  8. Give 20 hay
  9. Notice: Chat log will display Pet Bag expanded to 2 slots
  10. Notice: Pet bag was supposed to be expanded to 3 slots

pwi_pet_bag.pnghttp:
Post edited by ShadowBind - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Atomicgarden - Morai
    Atomicgarden - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh, that probably explains why the lv 7 veno quest didnt unlock the extra slot o.O
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's actually what I expected. Cages have always overridden the in-game item pet bag opening slots. Save your free cage until you have 5 slots open (or at least the hay one, as that's pretty easy to farm yourself. You need 50 fruit for the next one, then 100 fungus, and if not a veno 200 wild ginseng if I'm remembering right. The last 5 slots can only be opened with cages.)

What's surprising and perhaps a bug is that you were able to take the hay quest after expanding the pet bag to 2 slots (as a non-veno; for venos hay unlocks the 3rd slot.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's actually what I expected. Cages have always overridden the in-game item pet bag opening slots.

+1

I learned this the hard way with normal cages when someone gave me one as a gift. I had done the hay quest and then used the cage, and when I tried to do the fruit quest later I couldn't. They really should fix that... though I would submit a ticket about the fact that it took your 20 hay. That must be a bug (I just had the fruit quest disappear so there was no option).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hay only works for first unlock
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's actually what I expected. Cages have always overridden the in-game item pet bag opening slots. Save your free cage until you have 5 slots open (or at least the hay one, as that's pretty easy to farm yourself. You need 50 fruit for the next one, then 100 fungus, and if not a veno 200 wild ginseng if I'm remembering right. The last 5 slots can only be opened with cages.)

What's surprising and perhaps a bug is that you were able to take the hay quest after expanding the pet bag to 2 slots (as a non-veno; for venos hay unlocks the 3rd slot.)

The cage disappears upon leaving Primal World.
  • Atomicgarden - Morai
    Atomicgarden - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Oh excuse me mr smarty, but the cage disappears once you leave Primal, the quest to extend your extra slot as a venomancer is not giving you the extra slot and the hay quest shouldnt even appear in case you've used a Zen cage to unlock the extra slot. (3rd in the venos case).

This thing is so bugged... Lol.