Just Wow...

Options
ChevaIier - Harshlands
ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
I didn't think there would be another PWI "Rap" better than the one a certain Sin on Harshlands created back in the day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiSZ4zzTlA

./facepalm
Post edited by ChevaIier - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't think that was nearly as bad (or good, depending on your outlook) as the other rap in question.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't think that was nearly as bad (or good, depending on your outlook) as the other rap in question.

Hahahaha. Still though, some players in this game xd
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What's so unusual about rap that you have to put "Rap" in quotes with a capital R on it no less? You never heard of it? Or you thought people here would find it a new discovery?
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    Options
    tfi2f wrote: »
    What's so unusual about rap that you have to put "Rap" in quotes with a capital R on it no less? You never heard of it? Or you thought people here would find it a new discovery?

If you consider that as "Rap".... b:laugh
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I didn't think there would be another PWI "Rap" better than the one a certain Sin on Harshlands created back in the day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiSZ4zzTlA

./facepalm

Man idk wtf you talking about i was jammin to this shet

.... I say that "certain sin" still takes the cake for most comical pwi video :3
    tfi2f wrote: »

No rap was in quotes because it was mocking the fact that it was a rap because it was so bad

saying this was a "rap" means im saying this was so horrible and such an embarrassment that it shouldnt even be labeled a rap, but it is because it fits the genre of what we consider rap
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Looks like a joke pvp video posted by someone on Raging Tides server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    1. He's the best duh.
    2. LOL@PVE server pk.
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Man idk wtf you talking about i was jammin to this shet

.... I say that "certain sin" still takes the cake for most comical pwi video :3

No rap was in quotes because it was mocking the fact that it was a rap because it was so bad

saying this was a "rap" means im saying this was so horrible and such an embarrassment that it shouldnt even be labeled a rap, but it is because it fits the genre of what we consider rap

Jackie you're forgetting a "certain psychic's" pokemon theme song mocking our level 3 monolith LMFAO b:laughb:cry