Cards need answers

kurasza3
kurasza3 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hi, how everybody know there is a new card system i got question
How to make those cards to work? Becose let's take, for example, card withone have +33 hp and 70 phy res is in one of those slots dont give me anything, those bonus dont work on me, i dont get that 33 hp and 70phy res, why?
2nd question is what's the diffrent between longevity, battle or destroyer slot? i can put any card to any slot
3rd question what is Nuema? i know when i exp card by devor i get more att,hp or anything but what Nuema will give when ill get full and it jump to next "level"

I could not find any post withone can help me so please help b:surrenderb:surrender
Post edited by kurasza3 on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I started a guide here. It's under construction but it will answer your questions.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kurasza3 wrote: »
    Hi, how everybody know there is a new card system i got question
    How to make those cards to work? Becose let's take, for example, card withone have +33 hp and 70 phy res is in one of those slots dont give me anything, those bonus dont work on me, i dont get that 33 hp and 70phy res, why?
    2nd question is what's the diffrent between longevity, battle or destroyer slot? i can put any card to any slot
    3rd question what is Nuema? i know when i exp card by devor i get more att,hp or anything but what Nuema will give when ill get full and it jump to next "level"

I could not find any post withone can help me so please help b:surrenderb:surrender

Each type of card should be put in its own slot for the stats to apply correctly, E.G. Battle card on Battle slot, Destroyer card on Destroyer slot. You can put cards on different slots but then you won't get the blue stat from the card (and probably any set bonus).

When you absorb nuemas (each type of nuema for each slot type), you level the SLOT, giving a small bonus.

I don't know in detail about them but that's all I have noticed so far. You should read the tutorials people have been developing for further explanation.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Question 1:
    I don't think I've seen it answered because it's more of a common sense thing and having played PWI for so long.

If you have your character stats screen open and equip a card your stats will not update. You will need to close and re-open the character screen to see the change. Also, in Desdi's post, "You can equip the cards in any slot you wish but you won't receive the card's full bonus if you do so." I will defer to Desdi's research but I'm thinking you don't get any benefit. If you notice, the card name changes to a red font which suggest to me, like ornaments, armor, and weapons, you get no benefit.

Desdi's post and answers Question 2 and 3.