Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Archer
has any one got this skill yet and does it actually knock players back
Post edited by Myisho - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I believe in the description on the forges it says non-players. But if anyone that does have it can confirm. Tbh I see no reason to 'upgrade' to this skill. I'm open to persuasion.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not gonna bother with this skill 100% sure it won't knockback players and for the extra 2 meter range? no thanks I might upgrade it if damage was like 10k+ instead of that **** 5672 damage or whatever it is. I was looking at some video on youtube of the new skills and found how some of our new skills look and saw this skill where when you cast it the archer does a back flip, I guessing thaat Feather Armageddon? Idk, either way heres the link of it

Starts @ 1:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9l-4u_tHkg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So you can create a new toon and you start in a new starter area with like a skill gift item, assuming this is like a preview of what that class will be like so people can choose.

Anyway feather armageddon and frost w/e are two of the skills you can preview. So I dueled my wifes archer nab and there was no knockback, also the description said non players so I think its a typo on the forges.

Also the frost skill sticks you in place during the damage time (2.5secs) and does the damage spread out in 5 fast bursts.

No thanks to both skills.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's what I said from the translation. It's kind of like a Barrage that doesn't keep going. How much damage in 5 bursts? Is it really base + 750%?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You lose a lot of perspective on Frost Splash if you use it on just one target without anything behind them. My archer friend in game did the same testing it works like Whisper Shot and hits all the things behind it as well, so its not entirely terrible. I'm gonna get it to try it out and them give a final judgement on it.
  • CrimsonApa - Lost City
    CrimsonApa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the ****? so are any of these skills even worth gettin. was hopin feather arma would push back but takin winged pledge and span just for another non player push back? wtf. thats funny ****
    Biitch.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    DEFINITELY not losing both Pledge and Span for a puny damage upgrade

For demons frost splash may be good because LOL WHO CARES ABOUT DEMON FROST ARROW

But for sages Sage Frost arrow hits like a ****** truck (easy 100K crits on the FC elementos, for example, and easy 6K noncrit on some toon that got undine'd) so nty to the upgrade imo

Basically we get a less crappy serrated arrow that's still kind of crappy, and the passives everyone gets

gf archers?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Gg Archers?

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    DEFINITELY not losing both Pledge and Span for a puny damage upgrade

For demons frost splash may be good because LOL WHO CARES ABOUT DEMON FROST ARROW

But for sages Sage Frost arrow hits like a ****** truck (easy 100K crits on the FC elementos, for example, and easy 6K noncrit on some toon that got undine'd) so nty to the upgrade imo

Basically we get a less crappy serrated arrow that's still kind of crappy, and the passives everyone gets

gf archers?

+1b:surrender
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wWell, that's why I went back to demon b:laugh with no legit crossbow for endgame aps archer is still the way to go
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive