Setup your attack rotation macro:
http://imageshack.com/a/img440/6767/0gc5.png

Setup your buff macro:
http://imageshack.com/a/img542/6645/epgk.png

Adjust your timers:
http://imageshack.com/a/img29/303/ki7t.png

And booya. Happy botting everyone b:bye
[S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sevchenko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• bellllltex
    bellllltex Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you can not update the PWI.

Help me :(
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    bellllltex wrote: »
    you can not update the PWI.

Help me :(
    You can't post in the right forum or provide information. No help for you. b:chuckle

Besides, hijacking a thread with a completely un-related topic is kinda rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I learn 1 thing from your image, did'nt know you could loop skill on a mob.

Any way I did something very simple and I run in a problem.

i'm using a 102 veno, and testing the bot on snowman in town, the goal was to lv 1 of my pet I rarely use.

So in attack I just put the normal attack icon in the macro. In assist I put the speed buff and 360 sec time to use it. Left time at 60 minute, drop range to 60 meter.

When I start the bot it work fine, she goes around in fox form and pick snowman drops

but

after 10 to 15 minute she stop in the middle of the field and does not move any more, bot timer still goes on.

Any idea ?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It fails sometimes, it got me way off the starting point even though my range was set to only 150 metres, but wasn`t bad 200k in 20 min for being afk.
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I played again whit it a bit, this time I remove the assisting macro, and the bot work for a good 30 minute before I cancel it.

I decided to test the assist macro again witch has only summer sprint in it and I drop the interval at 60 sec, default setting.

Well the bot was not broken, turn out that after summer sprint triggers, the bot wait 60 sec and start killing again for until it can triger summer sprint again, then stop etc etc.

so instead I put summer sprint in the attack macro and removed the assisting macro. it'S working fine like this.
  • FuzzyPants - Harshlands
    FuzzyPants - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did some testing on this one as well.

on the ground, 40-50 meter max distance, other wise you will get stuck somewhere.
    set an attack macro simple attacks with a large one last, that seemed to work well.

In the Air set it 100-150 meters you don't attack ground units and get a good spread.

on the setting, put your character in the middle of the mobs in order to get your meter distance. remember where you start it, will be the center point.

assist works well on veno and mystic toons, just throw in pet heal in assist at 60 secs and let her rip.

the bot runs a set pattern like a star shape, so you will miss mobs and have multi mob attacks this is quite frequent so have your healin pot stone on you (spend the 3 gold and get the 30 day one). also you will go through charms pretty fast so have replacements.
  • EtherBunny - Sanctuary
    EtherBunny - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I learn 1 thing from your image, did'nt know you could loop skill on a mob.

i'm using a 102 veno, and testing the bot on snowman in town, the goal was to lv 1 of my pet I rarely use.

So in attack I just put the normal attack icon in the macro. In assist I put the speed buff and 360 sec time to use it. Left time at 60 minute, drop range to 60 meter.

When I start the bot it work fine, she goes around in fox form and pick snowman drops

but

after 10 to 15 minute she stop in the middle of the field and does not move any more, bot timer still goes on.

Any idea ?

How the heck did you get your bot to STAY in fox form?! I messed with it, and messed with it, but it ALWAYS tries to town portal in the field. Someone was saying they can't use the auto-culti in the cube because it was doing that there also, but I've had problems just trying to bot in fox form for snowmen.
    ~EtherBunny
  • johnnypyro1
    johnnypyro1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had my veno running around lost killing snowmen all night. It worked great and picked up over 900 stones for my genie while gaining some nice exp but then this afternoon, it randomly started using my town portal and portal pots as it's first act upon hitting open all. I was in human form not fox form.
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    im also having this problem, most irritating to say the least, i taken all portal essence n stones out of bag but now using town portal skill over n overb:angry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I also noticed that town portal thing but still no sure to understand why.
    Sometimes it happens after just 15 minutes and sometimes i can bot more than 3-4 hours without any problem.
    I suppose that occurs when the bot doesn't find any mob to kill for some time
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i use my mystic to bot mobs my lvl, natures vengence then absorb soul for a macro and luckybreak as my buff skill, never need a charm and after running for4 hours i picked up 2mill in coin, and nearly 400 dq drops that each go for3k, i filled my inventory with dq so i wouldnt pick up useless stuff like pots and gear, basicly if you cant run this bot then you obviously are a newb to mmorpg's -snip-
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i use my mystic to bot mobs my lvl, natures vengence then absorb soul for a macro and luckybreak as my buff skill, never need a charm

May i ask how you managed your MP (If you were afk of course)? Since there comes no auto-pot feature along with the bot, the only way i see is to buy a recovery-stone if you dont use charms.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    May i ask how you managed your MP (If you were afk of course)? Since there comes no auto-pot feature along with the bot, the only way i see is to buy a recovery-stone if you dont use charms.
    clear thoughts, have that for you assist spell ever 300 seconds, does the job for me every time
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    clear thoughts, have that for you assist spell ever 300 seconds, does the job for me every time

Ty very much, ill try that =) for now im using that timed MP charm, but i didnt think of clear thoughts at all.

The most bots are BMs or Sins anway, its pretty nice to be the only one with res buff and watching them dying or wasting charms one after another because of bot bugs when they KSd you b:laugh
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How the heck did you get your bot to STAY in fox form?! I messed with it, and messed with it, but it ALWAYS tries to town portal in the field. Someone was saying they can't use the auto-culti in the cube because it was doing that there also, but I've had problems just trying to bot in fox form for snowmen.
    ~EtherBunny

If there are no mobs within the meter range you have set, the bot will town portal. So you don't stand outside SZ not hitting anything. Extend your meter range to 500 or so, and it should continue to whack snowmen no problem
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you so much for the guide!! Love it and should be stickied!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Setup your attack rotation macro:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img440/6767/0gc5.png

Setup your buff macro:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img542/6645/epgk.png

Adjust your timers:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img29/303/ki7t.png

And booya. Happy botting everyone b:bye

Btw that`s a nice MP eater combo, I just use now slipstream and auto attack, does the job lol
  • LianYi - Archosaur
    LianYi - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014

but

Any idea ?

My Cultivation system can stopped while the timer is still runing due to my internet connection problem, but other than that, its all working good.

When weapon durability is getting to 0, it will use portal to sand your char back to nearest city.