chest rewards system

locker09
locker09 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Anyone else missing the chest icon. I have the icon on my other toons but on my main it disappeared.

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    locker09 wrote: »
    Anyone else missing the chest icon. I have the icon on my other toons but on my main it disappeared.

Maybe you got everything you could get for now? Once you complete all the time based items it goes away. No reason to have it sitting there until you reach lvl 105.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Korahko - Dreamweaver
    Korahko - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If your talking about the glowing chest at the top left of your screen, i'm pretty sure it disappears if you've claimed all the rewards available to you currently
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    once you use up all the rewards for your lvl it will go away because the box was checked that it will hide until the rewards are available.

For example: when i collect a lvl 30 chest it will not reappear until i lvl to 35 and so on. if you want the chest to stay. when you lvl, you need to uncheck the box that says it will hide the chest until the next rewards are available