New Horizon Skills

Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin
Hello Guys,

I am just wondering if there will be anything done about the prerequisite skills for the skill mergers of the sage/demon skills for Assassins.

Currently 2 of the skills required for mergers are almost nonexistent....i say almost cuz i have heard of cases where ppl obtained these skills (after some 3+ years).

While all classes have their own complaint about the New Horizons skills they were given, i just feel that assassin's skills is a much bigger issue.....in most cases, the issue is with the skills updates themselves; but for Assassins the issue is that we cannot obtain the old skills to even have a chance to obtain these skill mergers

Was this done as a result to simply break us and say "NO NEW SKILLS FOR U!!"b:sad cuz this is serious here.... it is entirely true that we can obtain these skills, but what? farm for another 5 years abba/sot to get them? apart from the Chill of the Deep and those 2 skill mergers with prerequisites of Demon/Sage: Puncture wound/Twin strike, the other skills arent really all that.

So GMs will there be a new way of obtaining these skills other than grinding for 5+ years or is this the end of our skills update? we got shafted with the morai skills update..... is this another repeat of that?

Answers plz!!b:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Demon shadow walk is the only Assasin skill I have heard people struggling to obtain. What are the skills you are referring to? I thought I was going to have to farm peach to get demon beast king for my barb, but then found it was available as one of the skills in a clip at the boutique agent and made it on my second try.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Demon shadow walk is the only Assasin skill I have heard people struggling to obtain. What are the skills you are referring to? I thought I was going to have to farm peach to get demon beast king for my barb, but then found it was available as one of the skills in a clip at the boutique agent and made it on my second try.

Twin Strike and Puncture Wound only drop from Hellfire Abomination and Peachblossom Ritualist.

And honestly, if anything, I think that they might add a new way to get them. On some new boss somewhere, maybe.

Also, there are plenty of people, such as myself, who have all the level 11 skills.

The reason they are rare now is not only because of the change to BH100, but also because the skills were pretty much useless for anything but completing your collection.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Damn that sucks, but the good news is they have nerfed hellfire by almost 1/2 the damage, and peach is easy access on bh aba days once the squad leaves. Still the chances are daunting, and the demand is probably crazy now.
  • jspwisex
    jspwisex Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Assassins are a popular class, you're bound to have competition on getting rare books. b:chuckle
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Even before aba and sot were revamped, I only saw those skills show up once or twice a month. It took me several months to buy them after the revamp for my sin and that was when only collectors were hunting for them.
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jspwisex wrote: »
    Assassins are a popular class, you're bound to have competition on getting rare books. b:chuckle

Not really, outside of aps, farming, and pk. You don't really see sin's. People use them as tools, but i find a lot of people that have sins don't even like playing them. b:sad
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Havn't heard of any new skills for sin but I havn't been back that long. Maybe a few weeks. Where do I get the new skills at? Was 101 but went ahead and rebirthed just for fun. Reliving some old bh's is memorable lol. But I don't know anything about where to obtain the new skills at. If someone could post a link...I'd appreciate it. b:victory
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Havn't heard of any new skills for sin but I havn't been back that long. Maybe a few weeks. Where do I get the new skills at? Was 101 but went ahead and rebirthed just for fun. Reliving some old bh's is memorable lol. But I don't know anything about where to obtain the new skills at. If someone could post a link...I'd appreciate it. b:victory

The Sacred Forge in Kirin Town, Primal World.