Fairy Boxes

2»

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People are saying "what will I do without my fairy boxes", what they really mean to say is "OMG I cant multi client run TT any more for 12-36 or more fairy boxes a day then NPC them all and make like 2-3 million a day off them any more." That is ACTUALLY what is going on here. Anyone who did not see the eventuality of them removing the fairy boxes was just kidding themselves.

-snip -

While that was true, a lot of casual farmers such as myself benefited quite nicely from the boxes - unfortunately people have to be greedy and ruin it for the casual peeps :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • lythraos
    lythraos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fairy Boxes drop now from that Primal WB, Evil Dragon Somethingsomething.

Personally I was not affected by the removal of said boxes. Still got stacked over a year of opening ahead of me.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What Primal World Boss? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lythraos
    lythraos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There's still people with dozens to hundreds of fairy boxes in their banks, that's probably why the keys are still there.

yea and with the amount of boxes limited per day that can be opened. the chances are ..people with 8,ooo+ boxes are not going to get them opened with in the next year.. waiting to remove the key is pointless..
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They keep changing it in like every update, before, we had mirages dropped directly from TT bosses, also destroying 3 stars / molds gave more mirages before, then they changed it into fairyboxes, now it's completely gone.

Every character has 11 slots of equipments that can be refined, some classes keep other sets like aps or channeling, there are a lot of players in the game, it all summed up to a huge amount of mirages needed to get everyone's every gear in every slot to be refined as max as possible.

They keep going on limiting what people can farm in the game, even with fairyboxes there is a limit to how many fairyboxes can be opened in one day, farm takes our time, time equals money, it's not like ppl get the mirages for free, it still needs efforts.

So I guess it's normal if people complain, though like it or not, we'll be forced to adapt and suck it up anyway.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its a game made by china so what do you expect?