Quest : Second Mission, Idea. From npc : Linn Shoyo

BabyEVE - Raging Tide
BabyEVE - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
This chain quest is from Primal World. And it ends there. Quest : Second Mission, Idea. From npc : Linn Shoyo. No hints or anymore quest to follow up. Anyone knows where we go from here?

By the way, anyone having bug from PW School Teacher? All my toons can't get reward even after the timer is done on Roll Call.
Post edited by BabyEVE - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yes go to 335 471
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    for future reference alot of the new quest details are listed/linked in the Track Quests Panel (the show/hide quests button), rather than in the actual quest list.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The roll call quest is now automatically given to you in that chest on the top of your screen. Wait till the time is up then click okay to receive it.

As for the blessings part of the roll call, it should be in your quest list after you take it out of the chest panel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • EIayne - Dreamweaver
    EIayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this happened to me to. there is no quest, show/hide or not. no hints, and going back to the airship didn't do anything for me.

I asked faction and it turns out you need a certian level of sky cultivation to continue this. (they didnt' say how to level your sky, just that that's what it was... now I have no idea what I'm doing, all over again)
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if it's fuel u need, try killing the mobs arround sky b---- something (not ingame i don't remember the names, it's one of those small 23k hp mobs sky barrach or something...but the last name of the mob starts with B :D)

if it's those 10 items u get to activate the sky device, go to the bird in front of the ship and just right click the item in your inventory.

b:surrender that's the best i can do, not ingame atm.
  • BabyEVE - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    The roll call quest is now automatically given to you in that chest on the top of your screen. Wait till the time is up then click okay to receive it.

As for the blessings part of the roll call, it should be in your quest list after you take it out of the chest panel.

I'm actually talking about the daily from PW School Teacher. where we get free 2 reflective shards
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm actually talking about the daily from PW School Teacher. where we get free 2 reflective shards

It's the same one. We are just getting it a different way. The rewards are still the same I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • BabyEVE - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    ohhhhh i see. thank you for reply.
  • SwingAtMe - Archosaur
    SwingAtMe - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yes go to 335 471

Going to 335 471 did absolutely nothing for me. Ran all around that area too and around the boat...still nothing. Tried flying up to height of 79 at 335 471 still nothing.

Is it broken?