Take back the new veno skill D:!

Options
2»

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lucky Scarab is more reliable than Frost Scarab (95% vs. 80%) and has a shorter cooldown which, while it may sound insignificant, it makes a difference. Sirens of War expansion also extended it to 3 seconds (previously 2) which made it better. Parasitic Nova's percentage was also raised to 95% from 67% which makes it very reliable too (though it costs two sparks but there's also the debuff to consider, has various uses).
    Throw in the Monkey pet with its two stuns and immobilize and I really don't need Frost Scarab for anything in PvP. I stopped using it even before the Monkey though. I really hate the fact that it costs one spark.

I used to think it's great but it has lost it's value to me. I do, however, use it in PvE sometimes.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lucky Scarab is more reliable than Frost Scarab (95% vs. 80%) and has a shorter cooldown which, while it may sound insignificant, it makes a difference. Sirens of War expansion also extended it to 3 seconds (previously 2) which made it better. Parasitic Nova's percentage was also raised to 95% from 67% which makes it very reliable too (though it costs two sparks but there's also the debuff to consider, has various uses).
    Throw in the Monkey pet with its two stuns and immobilize and I really don't need Frost Scarab for anything in PvP. I stopped using it even before the Monkey though. I really hate the fact that it costs one spark.

I used to think it's great but it has lost it's value to me. I do, however, use it in PvE sometimes.

Unfortunately I have yet to procure a monkey pet, so when keeping someone locked is necessary such as enemy flag holders, demon frost scarab becomes quite invaluable. To me the spark cost is worth it when I NEED to immobilize :) Perhaps frost will become redundant to me after I get a monkey o,o that.. probably won't be for quite some time however. f:weep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |