Cross Server Nw ??

Options
Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Quality Corner
it says on EVENT CALENDAR you have to be lvl 100 rebirthed to attend? no threads no news about that, only calendar?? or is just some1 wrote it wrong? is it normal nws as always or something new with that? rewards listed are different too.
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you are 104 so you should know this game and the company already.
    there is no crossserver NW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So....is Nw normal or we gotta rebirth to go into it?b:shocked
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So....is Nw normal or we gotta rebirth to go into it?b:shocked

+1 to this

I want to know if im forced to rebirth to go or not

• Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im not gonna rebirth for awhile just cause of that reason... and im lvl 101 lol i wanna get to atleast 102 or 103 before i rebirth. and then i might try for 104 or 105 after that since i have double exp on :D
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm fairly sure it's just a wrong description although the "lvl100" requirement could be a real change.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hope so!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Better not be changed to 100+, My lowbie friends need tokens too b:angry
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nowbie friends need tokens but they shouldn't be put in a nw where the only real competition is ruled by r9rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nowbie friends need tokens but they shouldn't be put in a nw where the only real competition is ruled by r9rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I get fine tokens on my level 80 seeker without having to resort to cheating. People are r999 can do fine in there. Don't blame r999 if you aren't able to do well. It's about picking your battles and knowing what you can and can't contribute.

I too hope that's just a description error only level 100s who have been rebirthed seems like a really small number of people.

edit: I'll move this to QC or NW depending on what the answer to this question is after NW has happened.

edit 2: It seems this is just a localization error, gonna move this to quality corner section then.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!