Reawakening 1.

Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
At lvl 17 i have only 1 quest availabe to gain lvl21...but there is no quests to do, nothing, so only thing is left to kill mobs?? i wasnt playing...only catshoping cause i hate to grind, kill mobs...its damn bored, i mean comon, no quests at all??? WTF PWI?? i demand to give back my lvl103 with all my xp i had, this is rediculus...fail expansion, good job like always PWE and PWI, you didnt disapointed ur players thank you...Shall i send in a ticket for getting back my lvl103? cause if you cannot grant quests for lvling then dont make new systems...
pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur on

Comments

• eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At lvl 17 i have only 1 quest availabe to gain lvl21...but there is no quests to do, nothing, so only thing is left to kill mobs?? i wasnt playing...only catshoping cause i hate to grind, kill mobs...its damn bored, i mean comon, no quests at all??? WTF PWI?? i demand to give back my lvl103 with all my xp i had, this is rediculus...fail expansion, good job like always PWE and PWI, you didnt disapointed ur players thank you...Shall i send in a ticket for getting back my lvl103? cause if you cannot grant quests for lvling then dont make new systems...

lulz /5char
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    So the "me no gets insta-100 again, me QQ QQ QQmoar" has began. f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You quit anyway when the orb thing happened. So find the door. o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Stop being lazy and get to lvl. It's not friggen hard as far as i know.

I won't do the rebirthing thing til im 105 if i can ever get on the game. Auto patch and Manuel both giving me hell D;
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Get on my level.

Edit- Wow. Doesn't display me as a lowbie. D:

Edit2- Oh there it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Obvious hypernoob is obvious b:laugh

So you want the game to just hand-held everything to you? LMAO

Do you realise taht now you get 4x exp for killing stuff? Not that you're a seeker full of aoes to begin with...

Stop being lazy and work for it, or just do us a solid and rage-quit. One less noob to deal with b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Me pro lvl 1 veno.

EDIT: WHAT!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    So the "me no gets insta-100 again, me QQ QQ QQmoar" has began. f:cute

If you dont understand the post then GTFO and dont make lame facking **** answers...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do realize most reincarnate systems have a harsher cost to level. more exp needed .. lil to no quests. etc etc usually just you and hypers. :)
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    eraldus wrote: »
    Obvious hypernoob is obvious b:laugh

So you want the game to just hand-held everything to you? LMAO

Do you realise taht now you get 4x exp for killing stuff? Not that you're a seeker full of aoes to begin with...

Stop being lazy and work for it, or just do us a solid and rage-quit. One less noob to deal with b:bye

Did you read the thread? what is it about? or you just facking **** and making lame posts too? guaranted ur a PLVLed toon...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Did you read the thread? what is it about? or you just facking **** and making lame posts too? guaranted ur a PLVLed toon...

QQ moar plox hypernoob. You're just butthurt because the truth hurts, doesn't it? b:laugh

I've read all of it and it's plain obvious. You want loads of quests so that you can easily get your lvls back. Also, the time you're using to try to defend your laziness here, you could've already be lvl 30, if you wanted.

GTFO b:bye
  • Arriioch - Dreamweaver
    Arriioch - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't think the OP was QQing about not leveling super fast ..... I think it was just a rant about not having QUESTS to level with INSTEAD of the grinding mobs route.....

I have a **** ton of quests still from before I never did ... I just grind cause I get bored with quests too easily. Although I get bored with grinding too ...... b:chuckle
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pff, grind a few mobs, and the yellow quest gives awesome xp btw.
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

gyura where are u, I wanna come pk u while ur still lvl 17
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quit crying and get to hyperfrosting/Zhenning/PQing/PVing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013

#noob
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    apparently if you did all your quests before you awakened, you wont have any quests to do after you reawaken..
    stuck having to grind mobs.. i was sure they posted something about new quests.
    oh well time to solo fc and hyper my way back to 100+
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Cawcawwww - Archosaur
    Cawcawwww - Archosaur Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    #noob

what's with the bully'n? He did all his quests in his last life and u call him nub f:brick

wish all u bullys were on archer server so gyura could show u his nubness in person >.<
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    apparently if you did all your quests before you awakened, you wont have any quests to do after you reawaken..
    stuck having to grind mobs.. i was sure they posted something about new quests.
    oh well time to solo fc and hyper my way back to 100+

Since I already did all my quests, I won't have other choice than going to FC.
    Not a problem for me, but it's not fair if people now get *4xp from those quests that some other people already did in "normal" mode.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmmmm. So if you did all of your quests already, you won't have much of anything to do. Looks like I'm in trouble when I log in, and finally do decide to reincarnate then. XD
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Since I already did all my quests, I won't have other choice than going to FC.
    Not a problem for me, but it's not fair if people now get *4xp from those quests that some other people already did in "normal" mode.

People who skipped quests first time around probably aren't going to do them this time around, just because they pay a piddly 4x better. They're the Endgame NAOW! crowd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kuroikami - Heavens Tear
    Kuroikami - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    THAAANKS god not level 100 and not reincarnatedtarded yet ... wow good i read this, anyway many noobs telling you here to plvl.. maybe it's only way too? i mean look at this ***** game lol its can be and bugg too ^-^ as always in here.. about ticket.. do they even read any? "even tho they made people shutup with this sh!texpansion from +10Orb's"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    newer pple prolly dont know where to grind efficiently if not in fcc b:surrender it gets interesting once you find a good place
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    newer pple prolly dont know where to grind efficiently if not in fcc b:surrender it gets interesting once you find a good place

True Story.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What was kinda disappointing, I can`t use my BH xp orbs, got to 74 so far hoped to rush all the way with orbs, now read - can`t be used after reawakening, lol, all that saving for nothing.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You logged on to whine. You whined. You were ridiculed.

Get over yourself.

Continuing to whine because you don't like ridicule only generates more ridicule, and rightly so.

But by all means, keep at it. It's immensely entertaining.b:pleased
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Skiyumi - Morai
    Skiyumi - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i got question to those who reincarnated.
    have you gotten any of the quests you overlvled and didn't finish when played 1st time?
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I still feel this would have been more appealing if it were a separate game called Perfect World 2 with uh... prettier graphics and updated everything... leveling all over again in the same game with the same mechanics seems kinda... well dull.
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You can find some level 20 mobs(easy mobs) in EG some where and hyper grind on them.

Or if you can deal with the hassel, grind on the turtles outside of archosaur. I think they are lvl22. They can get you as far as 25. 25 to 30 you can fight those ossein mobs around orchid temple, OR, fight the flying mobs(Slave of the Sky) nearby that are lvl25 until you are level 30.

After 30 you can head to the water mobs outside of south arch.

Depending on how strong you are, 1hr hypers probably wont get you through all that in one go.

So.. FCC if anything else.

Water and Air mobs give I think 1.5x more xp than ground mobs. So to maximize hyper grinding, you want to fight as much water/air mobs is possible. Though you have WAY more access to air mobs.

This method continues to work til it starts getting pointless in the upper 60s. Well there is always PQ.
  • Morfeen - Dreamweaver
    Morfeen - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone completed the new yellow quest yet? Im stuck at the 71+ part ( Bridge from Childhood ) with no coords or tips. Found Infant Miss Chiu at the bridge near Sanctuary but nothing pops up there...f:strive
    Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it is a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.