Auto Path on Mount

Options
Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Quality Corner
glitch #1: clicking on a quest rewarder/target while on mount cause u to immediately stow th epet and glitch while doing it. i.e. u get stuck in the spot u stowed pet AND u constantly have a pet stowing channel bar active. Town portal will not work nor clicking other skills

only thing have stopped it thus far is an instant teleport such as teleport stones or a relog.b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My guess it tries to summon aerogear but it tries to do it too quickly and tries to equip wings while on mount, which glitches the **** out of it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    glitch #1: clicking on a quest rewarder/target while on mount cause u to immediately stow th epet and glitch while doing it. i.e. u get stuck in the spot u stowed pet AND u constantly have a pet stowing channel bar active. Town portal will not work nor clicking other skills

only thing have stopped it thus far is an instant teleport such as teleport stones or a relog.b:angry

Happened to me eariler to so I can confirm. Lost all my chi and buffs since I had to relog =/
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the only way to stop that from happening is by de-activating the auto pathing..quite an obvious answer since you activate something, it glitches, so you cancel it again.

Once you start auto-cultivating you can't undertake any actions except movement (clicking on screen to walk). F12 both starts and stops the automated bot and fixes that glitch.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I had the same thing on mount, the I relog and try the auto path on foot, it summon my wings.

So yes I guess the problem is related to switching from Horse to wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nasturce
    nasturce Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi, fix riding bug. I cant move after jumping, when i use auto-path... It lags like mount cant reach floor.. help...bored relogin this...b:cry
  • pjcp1968
    pjcp1968 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I hope that wednesday they fix this annoying bug. It's a pin in the...well,you know.I bought a mount to travel faster and now this:(
    Like the others i have to log in again to continue playing and travel like a blind man checking the map several times to see if i'm going the right direction.
    Fix please:cry
  • Nikitok - Raging Tide
    Nikitok - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When I click on the mob location (link in the quest list) while on the mount, it is automatically trying to stow the pet, but never successful. It freeze and the only way is to re-log.
    Screen shot attached.
    P.S. I'm not the only one, so please, don't blame my computer or internet connection.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1oa7vq&s=5#.UsqKMvulRV8
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\pwi[/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We're aware of the problem, and the devs are looking into a fix.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• knezleon
    knezleon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah, hate that too happened to me a lot of times b:angry b:surrender b:angry