BM on LC

Options
2»

Comments

• XIRhyme - Lost City
    XIRhyme - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    By the way, Blademasters should be renamed to Axemasters or some ****... it's all you can use with R9+ haha

Axes have blades. God are people always this dumb.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Axes have blades. God are people always this dumb.

Someone is slooooow... sigh* Then what about fists genius?
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Someone is slooooow... sigh* Then what about fists genius?

Let me tell you a story: When a new person is born, they already have fists. The fist as a weapon is an improvement on the human fist. If you want to deal damage using something that moves at the same speed as your fist, you will want to go for piercing damage, because contusive damage is not going to cut it.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Options
    dem slow people

I don't even thing these people got the point...
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    dem slow people
    rushu f:shy
    must be them zombies lol... and under geared was anything lower than +10 r9rr when i quit. Anything lower just dont seem to stand a chance in our 'competitive' PvP.

BMs numbers have been low since the release of r9... And it doesnt look like they are gonna do something about it either. They make more money by releasing a OP new class anyways. All new BMs should either suck it up and play or uninstall. This game isnt gonna work for you even if you reroll..!
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    edited January 2014
    Options
    rushu f:shy
    must be them zombies lol... and under geared was anything lower than +10 r9rr when i quit. Anything lower just dont seem to stand a chance in our 'competitive' PvP.

Is it you Zsayel??? :OO haha hello thur!

Yea was the same when I left...

BMs numbers have been low since the release of r9... And it doesnt look like they are gonna do something about it either. They make more money by releasing a OP new class anyways. All new BMs should either suck it up and play or uninstall. This game isnt gonna work for you even if you reroll..!

What a shame, that's why I'm already playing the same game you do :P x100 more fair when we refer about getting competitive gear.
    The gladiators there have it way more fair haha, but I do miss the multi weapons path from warriors here