Death Chain vs Ahoe

Options
Brivido - Dreamweaver
Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
If clerics shackles and psy Soulburn work on ahoe, how come deathchain doesn't ? (having other mobs hit me ofc, not based on Ahoe attacks)

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding some wording from the other skills :p Just my curiosity on the matter :p

Death Chain:
Curses target, transmitting a portion of the damage you take to them. Channels 20% to 60% of damage received, depending on your Soulforce, to your target.

Magical Shackle:
Binds a thunder charm to your target that has a 30% chance that your target will take damage equal to your magical attack for every time time it uses and ability or attacks.

Soulburn:
Interferes with the target's magic power and damages the target's psyche. Each time the target attacks, it takes damage equal to your soulforce.
Post edited by Brivido - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If clerics shackles and psy Soulburn work on ahoe, how come deathchain doesn't ? (having other mobs hit me ofc, not based on Ahoe attacks)

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding some wording from the other skills :p Just my curiosity on the matter :p

Death Chain:
    Curses target, transmitting a portion of the damage you take to them. Channels 20% to 60% of damage received, depending on your Soulforce, to your target.

Magical Shackle:
    Binds a thunder charm to your target that has a 30% chance that your target will take damage equal to your magical attack for every time time it uses and ability or attacks.

Soulburn:
    Interferes with the target's magic power and damages the target's psyche. Each time the target attacks, it takes damage equal to your soulforce.

Because it's the source of how the skills activate. Shackle and soul burn work from the target, Death chain works when anything besides your target hits you. Level 150 mobs work differently than mobs with a level.