Upcoming Patch

Christona - Raging Tide
Christona - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Cleric
So I have been watching the forums and waiting for any previews of the upcoming patch like there was last time.. and not thing.. Does anyone have any insider info of the upcoming patch? I've heard a few things here and there about a new HOT thats better than ih... any one else got any heads up?
Post edited by Christona - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    - red ball got nerfed from 20 meters to 15 meters,
    - 625 more hp for healing using Wellspring Surge+Blessing of the Purehearted and cannot be interrupted by normal attacks.
    - 5% increase for healing/debuffing using absorbing array
    - Omniblessing, all aoe buffs put into one, hope they fix the 70% matk instead of 69% we have now.
    - Great Cyclone has no cooldown while in Violet Dance form, this is the only attacking skill that will get upgraded, but it needs violet dance form. We need an upgrade on AoE skill too b:angry

But still, thanks to that no cd for Great Cyclone, cleric will get a lot of increase in dps, though it's kinda boring using only one skill over and over. Demon has 600 more damage, while sage cleric can have the advantage of magic shell for spamming this skill b:pleased
  • xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So my question is will I have to reincarnate(aka having the celestial sage/demon culti COMPLETE. At the moment I'm only at harmony) to get the new skills or are the farmable mats going to be available in an instance or something? I've really seen nothing to answer my question. Hopefully someone can answer it now b:pleased

Also my fellow clerics I ask- Do you think not having the "Omniblessing" the new BB/Wellspring will make you seem like a "noob"?
    Personally if I'm playing my bf's toon (seeker) I wouldn't look at a cleric any differently if they didn't. The skills we had served us damn well for 4yrs. b:cool
  • Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yes need culti completed and skill11 to upgrade

will be farmable mats taking from 3 days to 2 weeks but access to area isn't until being reborn
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    freygin wrote: »
    - 5% increase for healing/debuffing using absorbing array
    This doesn't look to be the case :(
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    But still, thanks to that no cd for Great Cyclone, cleric will get a lot of increase in dps, though it's kinda boring using only one skill over and over. Demon has 600 more damage, while sage cleric can have the advantage of magic shell for spamming this skill b:pleased

Let's not forget 25% Metal Damage from Sage Metal Mastery as opposed to 20% Demon... If your magic attack is high enough, Sage overtakes Demon in damage I believe. :) (I know Demon has crit rate and all too)
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    - Omniblessing, all aoe buffs put into one, hope they fix the 70% matk instead of 69% we have now.

Omniblessing: Extreme ~ Pantheon's Blessing

It includes the aoes except for HP buff, not sure if the attk was fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Omniblessing: Extreme ~ Pantheon's Blessing

It includes the aoes except for HP buff, not sure if the attk was fixed

I used to necro posts like you until I--

No wait I didn't necro them. Nevermind. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.