Fast lvl Genie trick

Options
XDeliciousx - Morai
XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Fanatics Forum
Hey guys!

Didnt know where to post this easy genie trick so if I didnt post it in right section I hope mod will move it :).

Ok so.. Did you ever get tired of clicking on your genie over and over again to get it to higher lvl? Would you like to learn a way to get high lvl genie with just one single click? Im sure some of you do!

How it works:

1. get your lvl1 genie (you can also use any lower lvl genie)
2. get one higher level genie (lvl of this higher genie will determine the lvl you get on lvl1 genie, you can try use lvl90+ genie)
3. equip your higher genie and right click his icon
4. go to EXP Infuse and chose Infuse with Spirit
5. click and hold Infuse button until bar moves to desired amount (the more you infuse, the higher lvl outcome will be)
6. take your level 1 genie and drag it over the one you're currently wearing without closing any windows
7. click Confirm
8. enjoy :)

NOTE: Make sure your higher Genie is not Trade ready, because then you wont be able to infuse spirit :)

I know it can get confusing so I made a video to explain and show it better. Video is from private server so Im using higher lvl genies, but I tested it on PWI too and it works just fine. Hope it helps some of you ^_^

CLICK HERE for video guide
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
Post edited by XDeliciousx - Morai on

Comments

• Katinas - Morai
    Katinas - Morai Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Wow thank you soooooo much!!!!

I've been trying to level some genies my self but I would always end up frustrated and annoyed by manual clicking.

I've made a suggestion thread to use spirit for other things than just genies, but now I think I will lvl up quite a few my self ^^