I am the leader of the guild called RolePlay

Krista - Dreamweaver
Krista - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Guild Banter
I was wanting serious inquiries only, so basically for the real role players. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kirista Nikol

Ps. Name on Game is Krista just PM me not whisper as I do not always see that, thank you all very much, may we all have fun.
Post edited by Krista - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• unholytrojan
    unholytrojan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what do you guys do exactly? o.o

ps. i havent played in a realllly long time, im just installing this game again
  • vathavia
    vathavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    O Thread,
    So dead,
    Writhing in pain,
    Arise, arise,
    To post again.

Right, then. That's taken care of... Granted my forumancy is a bit rusty. I'm an experienced RPer looking to RP in PWI, if y'all are still active, let me know.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vathavia wrote: »
    O Thread,

So dead,

Writhing in pain,

Arise, arise,

To post again.

Right, then. That's taken care of... Granted my forumancy is a bit rusty. I'm an experienced RPer looking to RP in PWI, if y'all are still active, let me know.
    This looks like a NECRO!

vathavia replied to a message that was 11 months 19 days 22 hours 44 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Unfortunately, the severe lack of activity means the undead needs to be put back under the ground.

Let the dead rest in peace. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.