Hdd

Options
SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
People..people..people do more of it it gives great prizes at the end,dont be scared just do it sheesh.

b:victory
Post edited by SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Options
    though new the instance need a overhaul..the last boss to big,got **** all cluttered up,just feels awkward and dumb.

redo
  • wiktor99rr
    wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    what is hdd and how do i do it?
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hidden Dragon Den and you gotta be 100 +
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I still gotta do it to see how it's like :x
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's a decent instance, would help if it had an entrance as opposed to running into the side of the mountian where the entrance is suppose to be b:chuckle
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Actually on the other side of the cromag village there is a temple structure that's been there for years and it has a blue aura in it,to me that's where hdd should have been located.

It actually is a decent instance it just that last boss is just to big and all are on a tiny stupid platform to fight it and at times people will die because some mysterious fire touches you some how,the boss can go smooth sometimes and it can go crappy and stuff in there can burn up a charm if it don't go right.Ok rewards at the end as well to earn a flier drop.

If you have many Alts then I would advise running it on all Alts due to x4 old book pages or pages of fate because if you don't use them they do bring in great coin,but the hardest task is forming a stinking squad these days for this and even weeklies.

I could get 40 pages of fate a day if I would run all my Alts lol
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Actually on the other side of the cromag village there is a temple structure that's been there for years and it has a blue aura in it,to me that's where hdd should have been located.

It actually is a decent instance it just that last boss is just to big and all are on a tiny stupid platform to fight it and at times people will die because some mysterious fire touches you some how,the boss can go smooth sometimes and it can go crappy and stuff in there can burn up a charm if it don't go right.Ok rewards at the end as well to earn a flier drop.

If you have many Alts then I would advise running it on all Alts due to x4 old book pages or pages of fate because if you don't use them they do bring in great coin,but the hardest task is forming a stinking squad these days for this and even weeklies.

I could get 40 pages of fate a day if I would run all my Alts lol

That was supposed to be the entrance to an instance we never got, Black Sand Castle or something like that.
    As for HDD, I'm not surprised people don't run it. Personally, I really, really hate it, for the simple fact that it needs good coordination. Why is coordination a bad thing, you ask? Because random squads have none of it and don't even try to coordinate properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    That was supposed to be the entrance to an instance we never got, Black Sand Castle or something like that.
    As for HDD, I'm not surprised people don't run it. Personally, I really, really hate it, for the simple fact that it needs good coordination. Why is coordination a bad thing, you ask? Because random squads have none of it and don't even try to coordinate properly.

I wish we had that instance :c the name sounds cool. Are there even any screenshots of how that place might have been?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Desdi here is what i found from back in '09
    its only grouped together with HH and CV and FW becuase ecatomb laid it out like that.

Nobody is sure what Black Sand Palace looks like, even in the pay-to-pay client of perfect world its not there. It apears to be a map that was given up on before pw even released, check your client a30 is just missing from the maps folder. The only remains of it is the minimap is the surfaces.pck which is easily opened.

The only clues we have are that:

1. its a30
    not part of housing system which are C maps
    and its inbetween 29(frost walking) and 31 (HH)
    so i presume its something similar?

2. the minimap for it which looks like a large dungeon to me.

maybe future addition?

so if it was in the alpha or beta before release I going out on a limb and suggest it was never finished before the game released and that they have never revisited yet. They may in the future but who knows, they have alot of others things to worry about first me thinks.

enjoy b:bye
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I wish we had that instance :c the name sounds cool. Are there even any screenshots of how that place might have been?

I did a bit of research, and some people on a private server were asking for that instance, but it seems that it would be impossible since the project was scrapped, boss ids were deleted from the database and the only thing remaining from that instance was the entrance. They were saying that the developer making it got fired, so the whole thing, which was not finished anyway, was scrapped.
    The map for it looks very, very confusing http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/pw/images/guide/fb/blacksandpalace.jpg .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sounds like it might have been an interesting instance. Damn they!
    It does look confusing as hell though xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★