Shout Out to Old School Players

Einlanzer - Dreamweaver
Einlanzer - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPKn-18U8A

-This video does not belong to me-

This was when TW was fun, simple and cheap. In turn, it made the game playable.
So watch it and you might even laugh hehe.
Post edited by Einlanzer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2013

tys jun.

awsome!!!and that was just the first time we got the map...not entirely red tho..couse b4 we could capture all the lands there was a map reset and the introdution of sins+psyc, aka more lands, and after that we could paint it red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    in that video, pink/violet was equniox, that aquamarine was armagedon, yellow dynasty and green i think it was bushido idont remember.

we had to wait after map reset QQ

red crab army for ever! <3<3<3
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nooooooo!!!! you made Nigelus start talking about cala again!!! now we wont hear the end of it!!! XD XD XD

Cala today --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_pMWxztkE&list=PLDDC7520EE5D1462A&index=59
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013

LOL nuuuuuu!!!! we just managed to stop Nig from talking about Cala b:beatup
  • Einlanzer - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Well, at least Nigelus had a guild he's proud to talk about.
    Te amo Nige, pero no joto b:laugh
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Well, at least Nigelus had a guild he's proud to talk about.
    Te amo Nige, pero no joto b:laugh

QQ yeah we cant talk about cala, couse we irritates everybody QQ b:cryb:surrender
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Calamity girls were the best! Their red fashion, and swift movements in Tw, with their cute little bows.

Was amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pffft ein and nigi calling themselves old school players 2 nabs

Oh and noticed something from my signature its been 3 years since I quitted and the crabs demise QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pffft ein and nigi calling themselves old school players 2 nabs

Oh and noticed something from my signature its been 3 years since I quitted and the crabs demise QQ

Oh, look, a metal mage. :O

Hi there, Loar.
    edited December 2013
    Lets see if we can get old, and old but still continues to play players to come and say hello :)
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Lets see if we can get old, and old but still continues to play players to come and say hello :)

Pfft ein so I cant say hi fine I am gonna tell everyone about ur stories u know I have a ton of them

And hi there fist to death do ik u? Oh and plz dont tell me metal mages are extinct now that might get me back to playing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
    edited December 2013
    Pfft ein so I cant say hi fine I am gonna tell everyone about ur stories u know I have a ton of them

And hi there fist to death do ik u? Oh and plz dont tell me metal mages are extinct now that might get me back to playing

I think you know my barb, ****_ur_Soul (aka RuS, aka Soul). But you might have forgotten me. I'm very easy to forget.

And no, clerics actually now have a metal mage mode. They give up on heals to deal more damage and debuff enemies healing and stuff. Pretty neat.

You should come back indeed.
  • Star_Red - Dreamweaver
    Star_Red - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Calamity girls were the best! Their red fashion, and swift movements in Tw, with their cute little bows.

Was amazing.

I Found FlyRanger!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] f:fume
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I kinda' miss when red crabs posed a serious threat. Today's faction icons aren't as memorable (or fun to crack jokes about). b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atang23
    atang23 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    NigeIus - you still around...LOL? It has been few years since I look this up. I do miss the Red Crab. I never forget the night they ask me to join them and the night we pint the map RED even is just an on line game. We as a team work so well and hard all together.

Zippyb:bye
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Loar, check out my youtube channel and decide for yourself if metal mages are extinct.

(Though I wouldn't consider myself a metal mage persay; I prefer to think of myself as being capable of supporting or attacking, depending on the situation. Hence my forum title 'All Purpose Cleric'.)

Cheers.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Loar, check out my youtube channel and decide for yourself if metal mages are extinct.

(Though I wouldn't consider myself a metal mage persay; I prefer to think of myself as being capable of supporting or attacking, depending on the situation. Hence my forum title 'All Purpose Cleric'.)

Cheers.

Arawin makes videos. Regardless of what you think of skill level...Arawin is a metal mage who CAN survive and DD well.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Arawin makes videos. Regardless of what you think of skill level...Arawin is a metal mage who CAN survive and DD well.

This is very true. I would say Arawin is definitely what we would call a 'metal mage'. She has very good skill when it comes to dding in large groups---its almost all she does in TW after all. Her style works with her gear (top of the line) and she does some pretty good damage while rarely dying. Bit less skilled in 1vs1, where situational awareness becomes less important than exact skill combos. However, I'd say of the two, good situational awareness is definitely a more useful skill to have, since it can make you a better healer as well as a better dder.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013

Cheers.

aeliah, it is a joke we used to do. bk in the days b4 ppl know sonh, we had loar. well loar was a very skilled cleric in pk, consider he was killing ppl wiht r8 while he was tt99 +3. and he as a healer in pve was a disaster. he was just focusing in dding and not healing ,we had to yell at him to heal us and he was always answering that he had ih lvl 1 couse he was a metal mage. and i think while almost all clercis in cala had res lvl 11 he was the last one to get it LOL. ofc in tw it was diferent history, he was one of the best clerics u could get in ur squad.

there was lots of metal mage bk in the days, like bosko, nyte, didi, anachronox and such. u can ask skylla who was didi. for example skylla wasnt consider a metal mage, she was all heals compared to those clerics.

atang23 wrote: »
    NigeIus - you still around...LOL? It has been few years since I look this up. I do miss the Red Crab. I never forget the night they ask me to join them and the night we pint the map RED even is just an on line game. We as a team work so well and hard all together.

Zippyb:bye

zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes i quit for around 6 months then i came bk. i dont play what i used to do tho. and i am in a small faction now, not caring much about tw as i used to do but sometimes i do tw :P damm man u are missed!!!!!!!!!!! most ppl quit already, only a bunch of ppl still play. i still keep in touch wiht laterra, naturion, fiyah, featherstone (now she is a hax mystic all +12 :P), i talk time to time wiht tony (deadwake), apocalypto (now he is a hax psyc) and some other ppl i dont think u remember them, oo merangelus stoped talking wiht me (i think u remember him). sometimes i talk wiht heartz (heartstone the barb) now he is a hax archer kinda like dragoonz was in our time. but yeah most ppl quit. even ibi quit lol. not sure why i still play tbh LOL. i like to see u are fine bro, gl and take care in w/e u are doing!
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    aeliah, it is a joke we used to do. bk in the days b4 ppl know sonh, we had loar. well loar was a very skilled cleric in pk, consider he was killing ppl wiht r8 while he was tt99 +3. and he as a healer in pve was a disaster. he was just focusing in dding and not healing ,we had to yell at him to heal us and he was always answering that he had ih lvl 1 couse he was a metal mage. and i think while almost all clercis in cala had res lvl 11 he was the last one to get it LOL. ofc in tw it was diferent history, he was one of the best clerics u could get in ur squad.

there was lots of metal mage bk in the days, like bosko, nyte, didi, anachronox and such. u can ask skylla who was didi. for example skylla wasnt consider a metal mage, she was all heals compared to those clerics.

zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes i quit for around 6 months then i came bk. i dont play what i used to do tho. and i am in a small faction now, not caring much about tw as i used to do but sometimes i do tw :P damm man u are missed!!!!!!!!!!! most ppl quit already, only a bunch of ppl still play. i still keep in touch wiht laterra, naturion, fiyah, featherstone (now she is a hax mystic all +12 :P), i talk time to time wiht tony (deadwake), apocalypto (now he is a hax psyc) and some other ppl i dont think u remember them, oo merangelus stoped talking wiht me (i think u remember him). sometimes i talk wiht heartz (heartstone the barb) now he is a hax archer kinda like dragoonz was in our time. but yeah most ppl quit. even ibi quit lol. not sure why i still play tbh LOL. i like to see u are fine bro, gl and take care in w/e u are doing!

ibi is running around on a private server, he was awesome.

Also, I never understood why PK went from OT to west archo all of a sudden, can anyone bring up who and why it was brought to west instead of OT? f:confused
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I think you know my barb, ****_ur_Soul (aka RuS, aka Soul). But you might have forgotten me. I'm very easy to forget.

And no, clerics actually now have a metal mage mode. They give up on heals to deal more damage and debuff enemies healing and stuff. Pretty neat.

You should come back indeed.

Rus ofc I remember u bud. Only way for me to come back is if Angela$ still plays I have a major score to settle with that fish

Aeliah ty for the inv and I will check the vids but I am kinda on a tight bandwidth for a couple of weeks I am not sure about all the addons but in my day yeah metal mages were a bad idea cause everyone should stick to their job

Nigi u almost made me cry dude I miss ya nab and pffft I was pretty good at support IF I wanted to support which almost stopped happening since I reached 100

Pfft our nab feather is All grown up plz tel her and merang I said hi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
    edited December 2013

Ana had an OP Beamhoof Slicer with savant stones. So much channeling. b:dirty
    Only way for me to come back is if Angela$ still plays I have a major score to settle with that fish

Idk if he still plays, don't think so, unless they're on some different toon now.

I'll pass Mera and Feather your message.
    edited December 2013
    Hehe you're right Nige, Loar was pretty good. But he did get people killed in the party before he got to that level :P You know what I'm talking about Loarvation haha.
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Loar i miss you nab b:cry
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    pffffttt ein not my problem u pull all of dw and expect me to keep u alive :P
    and dont u dare get me started on u :P i still have some of ur confessions from old cala forums :P

flowwwyyyy <3 bbe my old lost love how r u and hows wh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • Draal - Dreamweaver
    Draal - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh whoa, hi there Loarnab b:bye
  • Star_Red - Dreamweaver
    Star_Red - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i feel old now D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] f:fume
  • Slashedurass - Dreamweaver
    Slashedurass - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    you got no idea how much i miss EQ/Cala.. pking at OT.. where the cashers werent cocky *** holes, where you had to try at the game..I just clicked on all the link from the original players... watching some of chezedudes vids, some of ajays.. you know.. we should go back to this.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    you got no idea how much i miss EQ/Cala.. pking at OT.. where the cashers werent cocky *** holes, where you had to try at the game..I just clicked on all the link from the original players... watching some of chezedudes vids, some of ajays.. you know.. we should go back to this.

When g13 was still the ish?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is that the very first season of TW in DW?

I was thinking Regenesis was the one who took over the whole map
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is that the very first season of TW in DW?

I was thinking Regenesis was the one who took over the whole map

It was calamity that took over the whole map, but when cala dispersed I believe a majority of the core cala players went and made Regenesis. (Despite this fact, even though regen was a force to be reckoned with... they still weren't the 'same' as cala.)

Also ello Ein b:avoid

EDIT:

That was actually before the 'seasons' came into play. (It was back when the game was without question active.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
This discussion has been closed.