Keep or reroll?

Options
ablabahabla
ablabahabla Posts: 67 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Blademaster
hi everyone, just wanted to get some opinions on my r9rr wep if its worth to keep it as it is or if i should reroll it stats are:
18 att lvl
5% crit
15 str
126 phys attack
vit 11

so what u people think keep it or reroll it a dozen times for better stats?
Post edited by ablabahabla on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    roll

/5cahr
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    http://rextester.com/QUJ24326

Go to that site to get your ranking on dervish. You come out at #3713, that is 40.57%. You can aim for better b:pleased.

I had stats like yours, i rerolled a few times and got 22 attack lvl, 4 crit, 18 str, 170 attack. That put me at 13.6% range. I would have preferred more crit and lost some str, but still a good roll.

That being said, each person has a different horror story for reroll. One person had to reroll 25 times before getting a decent roll, others got it on the first few tries.

You know best how often you do ws, and how often you can afford to reroll, before making that decision, you could always sell the extra badges to others to get some money for refining.

We have a thread for it, but it might get necro'ed, so i wasn't sure if i should post this there. Hope mods don't close that thread if people post there asking about rankings.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1552921
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    imo it depends on your budget if you can you should try to reroll cause i expected to reroll mine like a bazillion times but try to go for
    aHwTNqu.png

or better but good luck :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The link being posted about the ranking of the weapon is a really good way to know how good the roll got. I would always myself aim for minimum 20+ Attack Lv. but sometimes its easier said than done. I have also been incredible lucky with both my r999 weapons that turned out 23 Attack Lv/-10% Channelling/+18 Magic (veno) and 24 Attack Lv/-10% Channelling/+15 Magic (cleric) both being rerolled only once.
  • Atropah - Sanctuary
    Atropah - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    http://rextester.com/QUJ24326

Go to that site to get your ranking on dervish. You come out at #3713, that is 40.57%. You can aim for better b:pleased.

60% chance you'll get a better roll. And it's something you definitely want to do before you invest in shards/refines. I'd aim for something above 80% since. This is why I suggest farm at least 60 badges more than your weapon crafting costs.

Can someone explain how to input stats into the rextester link, pls?
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    60% chance you'll get a better roll. And it's something you definitely want to do before you invest in shards/refines. I'd aim for something above 80% since. This is why I suggest farm at least 60 badges more than your weapon crafting costs.

Can someone explain how to input stats into the rextester link, pls?

Stats go as follows

Attack Level, Crit rate, Strength, Max physical attack (units of 10).

If you get 19 attack lvls, 4 crit, 13 str. I enter the following in the search box

19, 4, 13

That will take me to the number i want.

If you are asking about how the whole things works, i can point you to the threads where we discussed these things. Asty made them and modified them for each class when r9 3rd cast was released. Topics will be in archer forum, only one or two topics in the bm forum. You can modify the above formula as well in the page.