Dreamweaver - Faction's not working

Options
FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Support Desk
So, everything was good till ~5min ago, but suddenly we could not talk in faction chat, and when we press "G" to see the guild it shows noone and "2/2" online. I tried relogging twice, didn't solve the problem.

Faction is Dynasty, the toon is this one. same is happening to other faction members.

Please fix this without a rollback. b:thanks

Screenshot of what my faction screen looks like:
tNyLFgH.png
Post edited by FistToDeath - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2013
    Options
    We are looking into this.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    we will delete all you character
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Surtr wrote: »
    We are looking into this.

Thank you very much. :)
  • DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide
    DaBeastWitIn - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I am having these same issues on rt server with the faction icon and popup not showing anyone nor able to speak in faction chat. I hope you don't juust decide to fix the other servers as as ours is always the last to be finished and most issues are swept underthe rug as you proceeded withthe code fiasco. Not just archosaur servers were messed up becasue of the incompentance but seems its the only server you decided to recognize and apologize too. i can not count a maintenance over the last several months that was not either very late or major issues after your so called maint. thank you for your so called time how very little of it you pay attention to details. It might not be a great idea to shove a new expansion down our throats without taking a stab at fixing the countless issues you already have in the current version. Just a thoughtb:angry