how to get apothecary lvl 4

segers
segers Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Crafting Nook
Hi I'm stuck I'm trying to get my apothecary skill up to lvl 4. My skill says it's a 100% 30/30 but I need 45. Hiw do I get the last 15 spaces open so I can make the last 15 items?

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
Alex

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Crafting Skill notification

Way of the Apothecary
    System message upon reaching level 50 if Apothecary skill is level 3

1. Speak to the Elder of Archosaur (570, 648) Archosaur, East
    2. Speak to Huajen (618, 390) Dreamweaver Port Outskirts
    -Reward (Exp: 500)
    -Rank 4 Apothecary Mastery can be bough from Huajen's trade list for 52500 coin

So, in other words, since you're at 30/30, just wait until you hit level 50 if you aren't already there. It's at levels 4 and 5 that you need to craft 15 times to advance instead of the 10 times of levels 1, 2, and 3.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • darkdreams2012
    darkdreams2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    b:surprised

Hello to repply your quest please note:

You must have Apothecary level 3
    Speak to Huajen (618 389) ↑23 to complete the quest - You can buy the Intermediate Apothecary Skill for 52500 Coin(s)

Seems to me you have your apotechary level full and need is to take the quest.
    unless you already have the book, you need to buy it. Any leveling of crafting skills - except for Runes - is need to talk to Elder to level it.

I usualy check ecatomb.net pwdatabase.com pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com to get some of awnsers about the game. That will not stop you to use the search the foruns or ask on them, but will help you get some faster repplies.