everything. This game can be beat you have to put some heart and sole into

period, good luck young noobies and welcome to the GAME
Post edited by MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the guy that left Kindrid after harassing faction for weeks, because someone (very nice and helpful) person he doesn't like got promoted to officer

Hi
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Ipodlover - Dreamweaver
    Ipodlover - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This user have a very interesting name, and that was all. b:bye
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You mean there's new players that aren't just alts or returning players? b:surprised
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You mean there's new players that aren't just alts or returning players? b:surprised
    It's rare, but it happens. It's even more rare to see any of them on the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theemerald
    theemerald Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    To All The NooBies Playiny this game

first kept your head up high , I have been thru the the same old stuff before

you don't need cash to play this game period this farm and farm your butt off

a simple sandstone is worth coins that's how I started.. Now I got rank 9 gear

my next goal is my bow and belt maybe another year in the making but I farm

Lol after i saw ...http://core.perfectworld.com//u/bartman56#

Sry was just kinda funny b:chuckle
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    theemerald wrote: »
    Lol after i saw ...http://core.perfectworld.com//u/bartman56#

Sry was just kinda funny b:chuckle

Technically this could be from buying gold in game and buying CS items/reselling.

Not defending him, just saying that for that small amount of gold it doesn't mean was from actual money.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    don't need r9 either.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

By sole you mean a fish or the underside of a shoe?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When someone is saying everything that is the truth, then others always have to troll here -.- I totally agree that everything can be gotten by mere farming. Its players own choice that he/she spent real money and then cries after that.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ... I totally agree that everything can be gotten by mere farming. Its players own choice that he/she spent real money and then cries after that.

Exist players, that choice to spend real money pay (1 - first type ) for those, who "everything gotten by mere farming" (2 - second type).

If we will remove first type of players, then second type of players will not exist.

Quantity of players from second type is limited and can be calculated by formula (if there is fair distribution):

<Quantity Of Gold Sold By Cash Shoppers> / <Quantity Of Gold Necessary To One Free To Play Player>,

but since there is distribution controlled by wild market mechanics, then distribution is following:

<Quantity Of Free To Play Players Able to buy Gold for Rank 9 for their characters> .

Believe me or not, but this number is very limited and less than number, calculated by first formula.

Exist players, which control whole market of server and exist those, who can't buy gold for their needs.

Here is very old example from the time, when cost of gold was very low and Dragon Orbs/Perfect Tokens of Luck were very rare: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3465/phantome.jpg
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

When I played on PW-MY and then PWI (Harshlands) the one thing that stood out the most was teamwork.

While soloing is good - when you make fixed squads... teams you can 100% trust... you all can eventually and over time - farm decent gear.

The other thing is - the memories and friendship that evolve and stay with you.

I finally found a person for my new fixed squad, an long time PW player that also came from PW-MY. We have the same thoughts on gear, mobs, and basically have the same goals.

Up until now I soloed and very kind people helped me with bosses and FB's along the way.

While owning is a good goal, the doing is so much more important. That's what I like about PW - the experiences that stay with you.

And not all cash shoppers are bad.... some cs everything, some cs a little.... and of course some never cs. But it's all good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

It's just my anecdotal observation but there seems to be an increase in the noobie population on the Archosaur server. I was questing on a very small alt, last week and there was a lot of traffic .... and they were doing things, asking questions and saying things that alts wouldn't do, ask or say. They were clearly new.

It was refreshing .... and nostalgic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i farmed full r9 2 seperates toons..b:victory
    its not that hard.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Here is very old example from the time, when cost of gold was very low and Dragon Orbs/Perfect Tokens of Luck were very rare: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3465/phantome.jpg
    not sure if thats your intention but leaving the left side of the pic is a very depressing thing for a newbie to see o.o if this was long ago, theyll realize there are more of these pple around now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    not sure if thats your intention but leaving the left side of the pic is a very depressing thing for a newbie to see o.o if this was long ago, theyll realize there are more of these pple around now.
    I think so too:
    i farmed full r9 2 seperates toons..b:victory
    its not that hard.
    Ring and belt are 3 MoG and 32 GST each, top is 2 MoG and 14 GST. In total, that makes 8 MoG and 78 GST. At current off-sale prices, MoG are 20 gold each in bundles of 5 and I'm too lazy to calculate the price of GSTs but my Excel spreadsheet tells me they're 4 gold each so that is what I will assume.

With those prices, the ring, belt, and top will run you 472 in gold, not counting the rep needed to equip those pieces. I'm not sure how much that costs on your server, though.

Full R9 is about 1500 gold normally, but if you wait for a sale it can be much less, though still a major pocket burner.

Depends on the gold prices of the server. On LC, a full basic r9 set can go up to 2.4 billion coins, but that's because our gold prices hover around 1.8mil-2mil these days.

Mean, that players, which spend more than 1500 Gold for R9 are around us.

They are rare though, since they have more gold, than 90% of other players.