Do you think Pwi should allow Same sex marriage?

Heliah - Raging Tide
Heliah - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
I know this question has been brought up before.

I see this in game a lot- people always find a way around it and have two same-sexed character's look like they're married - which I think it freaking awesome. Makes me jealous. ;)

So instead of wasting $120 of four wedding packs, only 60$ could be wasted. (But there's pwi's greed standard, so they probably wont allow it).

Think of this more of a petition. I want to actually try to get Perfect World to allow Same sex marriage, since I don't entirely think it's fair for people in the game who actually wanna do this.

I just want them to see how many people actually want this to work, so please just post a simple short post. Not some long back and forth discussion - This is NOT what the thread is for. You can take that banter to PM or start an entire new thread.

Here should be place Name, and maybe a short example of why you'd like it to work ;)
Post edited by Heliah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    IB4L

Not going to happen. You can petition until the cows come home, but China's laws say no.

And personally I dont care either way. It's just a ****ing game.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's not allowed in China and we get our content from PWCN (Chinese PW) so we'll never get this feature here.

Granted, they tweak stuff for us sometimes but highly doubt they'll do something like this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    Heliah - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well that's just stupid. :[
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well that's just stupid. :[

Not in China it isn't. Their laws, their game.

Any same sex couple I know in real life, one is effeminate and one is masculine (regardless if two women or two guys), so the more effiminate person just make a damn female character or the more masculine make a male character. What does it matter anyway? You HAVE to be the same sex in a...perish the thought *game*? It's just freaking pixels. Get over it already.

I know several same sex couples that circumvented it by one creating a female character, or one creating a male character and getting married in the game. It's not the pixels anyway, its the person playing them.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmm didn't I saw *** Marriage in PWI before? Two women
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's a topic that doesn't belong on a gaming forum, but I think same sex marriage should just be allowed everywhere in the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Unfortunately, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon and the reasons why is an inappropriate topic for the forums. As such, am going to have to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.