2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin - Comments

Options
Cristalwhite - Harshlands
Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hello PWI,
In recent Forum Posts you may said that "2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin" is on and i understood it that way, that you think 2x Coin would mean anything, thats why you emphasize the coin.

Let me explain you somthing, since you seems to have no idea about PWI-ingame.

2 Coins means nothing.
If you run the Frostcovered City cave, which is for people 85+,
then you will go out with maybe 10.000 Coins in a squad with 6 people.
sounds great?
No its not sorry because you used Health and Mana food worth 50k + Repair.
If you put 2x Coin then you go out with 20k. which is still less than you had to pay.
in the Lunar Cave its even worse because you have to pay 3 mil to enter.

So let me tell you, that 2 Coins meant nothing and can be really throw away.
You could remove the coin drop in PWI in general, it wouldnt hurt much.....
Post edited by Cristalwhite - Harshlands on

Comments

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you don't like it it quit. Please.

You DID get 2x the coin, because if it wasn't on you would have gotten 1 coin. If it pisses you off that much, don't pick up the ******ed coin.

Also you are mad about having to spend hp and mana and repairs? Welcome to pwi, it has been like that since day 1.

How about you just send PWI a ticket and ask them to send you a few billion in coin? See how well that works out for ya. While you are at it, ask santa for world peace, and a gold plated unicorn that craps nickles and pisses rainbows as well.
    NGTUy53.png

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello PWI,
    In recent Forum Posts you may said that "2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin" is on and i understood it that way, that you think 2x Coin would mean anything, thats why you emphasize the coin.

2 Coins means nothing..

There is an existing PWI Database site which details out experience and coins dropped by mobs and bosses.

If you select to farm a specific group of mobs, find out what their normal drop rate is and then 2x it. If you decide to not use the database, then kill a few mobs and if the drop rate is not to your liking, move on to another mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Who cares, it's not like mobs ever dropped millions of coins anyway, you're making an issue out of nothing b:bye
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Who cares, it's not like mobs ever dropped millions of coins anyway, you're making an issue out of nothing b:bye

correct.

pwi emphasized somthing which doesnt mean anything.
    and i explaint it to them.

an issue out of nothing
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ehh don't see what's the big deal.
    Yes coins mean nothing, doesn't matter if they have 2x drop rate or not bla bla bla.

Don't see why you whining about it. If you want something better go make a constructive post giving some suggestions.
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For me the issue isn't the x2 coin. admittedly, i haven't been able to play much for this x2 event. but the few times I have been able to log in, it doesn't feel like x2 drops are on. I try and get on to do the Jolly Jones quests (saving up for a pangu creator tome), but when fighting the souldchaser mobs, I rarely get even 1 tusk or sharp tooth, much less 2. I do usually get the two pile coin drops, but now and then, even get only one, or on very rare occasion no drops at all.b:shocked
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First of, FC isn't meant to be a money maker (except for those that sell the big room), its an XP instance, nothing more. Secondly, by 80+ you should have a decent amount of coin in the bank, if not you are doing something wrong. The 2x coin drop is great for the sub 50 characters, and especially for the really low characters. It helps out tremendously, until you can do the JOJ quests when it becomes worthwhile.

The higher the level you become the more expensive the game gets for just running instances, unless you merch, buy Zen, or farm.

Complaining about the coin drops is laughable
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol, at first I thought the OP was just a spoiled brat. Then I read on and figured they're rude too. Awesome. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I get rich off the coins people leave behind in OHT and Morai. It's amazing how many people don't realize how much money is laying around.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello PWI,

2 Coins means nothing.
    If you run the Frostcovered City cave, which is for people 85+,
    then you will go out with maybe 10.000 Coins in a squad with 6 people.
    sounds great?
    No its not sorry because you used Health and Mana food worth 50k + Repair.
    If you put 2x Coin then you go out with 20k. which is still less than you had to pay.
    in the Lunar Cave its even worse because you have to pay 3 mil to enter.

So let me tell you, that 2 Coins meant nothing and can be really throw away.
    You could remove the coin drop in PWI in general, it wouldnt hurt much.....

the 2x coins was good when u had coins in rebirth. but now u dont have that anymore.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wait, people does FC and Lunar for coin drops? b:shocked
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    First of, FC isn't meant to be a money maker (except for those that sell the big room), its an XP instance, nothing more.

This.

This thread really made me laugh because, when 2x drop /money is on and you actually wanna make money, you use 2x drop and 2x money is just a nice feature for those who farm. Especially when you have low alts, it doesnt matter if youre farming or questing as long as youre killing something, the double money gives a nice bonus. Most people ignore the coin drop, and if you get like 300 Coins per Kill at 20-35 (lvl of the alt i tested it), x10 for the most quests now and you can do like 50 quests in a few hours you have a plus of 150k just for picking up coins. Of course , it highly depends on the mobs you kill but its nice anyway.

Also, if youre in need of money spend your time farming during double drop and not lvling. The few more exp points you get isnt worth the time if you can make 500k-1 mil in a few hours, depending on your lvl and gear.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I never took coin/trash drops from mobs since i start playing lol so i think 2x coin useless, give me 2x tokens in nw, even in real life if i let a coin drops it let it on ground.
    Call me a arrogant/ snobby or whatever i dont care b:bye
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    For the oblivious people:

The point OP is trying to make is that PWI implemented something that is completely and utterly useless and not worth your time and he/she just wants to put it out there. Then he offered a suggestion to make "2x Coin" useful by balancing pots and gear repairs after leaving an instance.

Now...continue to rage more at OP as if he wants mobs to drop billions of coins b:bye
    This.

This thread really made me laugh because, when 2x drop /money is on and you actually wanna make money, you use 2x drop and 2x money is just a nice feature for those who farm. Especially when you have low alts, it doesnt matter if youre farming or questing as long as youre killing something, the double money gives a nice bonus. Most people ignore the coin drop, and if you get like 300 Coins per Kill at 20-35 (lvl of the alt i tested it), x10 for the most quests now and you can do like 50 quests in a few hours you have a plus of 150k just for picking up coins. Of course , it highly depends on the mobs you kill but its nice anyway.

Also, if youre in need of money spend your time farming during double drop and not lvling. The few more exp points you get isnt worth the time if you can make 500k-1 mil in a few hours, depending on your lvl and gear.

Actually, NO INSTANCE IS MEANT FOR YOU TO PICK UP COINS. Just saying. If you're actually farming you'd be picking up DQ (which is gone) or picking up gold mats.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Now...continue to rage more at OP as if he wants mobs to drop billions of coins b:bye

Actually, NO INSTANCE IS MEANT FOR YOU TO PICK UP COINS. Just saying. If you're actually farming you'd be picking up DQ (which is gone) or picking up gold mats.

Who is raging ? b:chuckle

BTW, there are also other ways and things to farm. For example crafting mats that drops from mobs only. Since i cannot make money with TT or other instances anymore on my higher lvld toons due to client crashes, i sometimes spend my time killing mobs for rough fur/oils/glue on my alts. Might be old-fashioned but you can make some nice money as well depending on the server price. And as i said, you dont make your main money with those coins but you still get a nice profit just for picking them up. And even when you farm TT, you dont have to choose between mats and coins. In those instances in makes only a small difference, but its money you get for 1 click. Double money for 1 click now.

However, My point is that you will hardly notice the effect of 2x drop or 2x coins as OP said if you stay in FC. Its like wondering why you dont get your lvl ups when you hyper in TT .
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    uhhh to the OP FF is a errrrr lvling instance,may get lucky with some armor,ornament drops though.Also if people actually did the full FF with all bosses to the end you can turn the 2 tokens in to the old man and he gives random items from gems to gold rings,and the last boss drops gems as well,though flawless ones but stil lsell good..

other than that stop raging on coins in a FF dude..its stupid.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    FF/FC is not for farming coins as other has pointed. I once duo ff with a friend and we both pick all the coins along the way, and its enough to cover our repairs and is not during 2x. But the only thing we gain is xp from ff.

If you want coins, go grind/farm mobs in the field and don't be lazy in picking up drops.

If you want to be utilize 2x event fully do this, do ff/pv for xp, then farm tt for tt mats and sells them, or farm dq items/gear/coins from mobs in the field.

For me, I kinda like the 2x coins drop since I like to pick everything b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer