Dislike PWI on facebook

Options
Cristalwhite - Harshlands
Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Hi,
Untill the people who got nothing from the final compensation will get somthing, i suggest you remove your likes on facebook from pwi. and maybe also log in only once per week or less.

its not fair that some got somthing , some got much more and some got nothing.
and we talking about items for what pwi charge you 150 $ of your real money.

lets force them to make a compensations of that compensation untill they finally realize that they may better appologize.

f:fume
Post edited by Cristalwhite - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sure go ahead and remove your like on FB. No more blessing for you then. And I suggest instead of only logging in once a week (ooh that will show them), why not since you are so mad, log into the game and delete your characters. That's the only "true" way to show them you are upset, not some pansy "I don't like you on facebook anymore" BS.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would add that EVERYONE should submit a ticket whether you received your compensation or not. PWI needs to be held accountable and not redirect the blame on the player base because their environment is unable to handle the request loads. Not to mention their poor decision to even offer something like this.
    Sure go ahead and remove your like on FB. No more blessing for you then. And I suggest instead of only logging in once a week (ooh that will show them), why not since you are so mad, log into the game and delete your characters. That's the only "true" way to show them you are upset, not some pansy "I don't like you on facebook anymore" BS.

"THAT" comes after PWI's decision to "fix" this problem by offering an Ocean Orb, Platinum charm, and hyper stone super sale; and, with every purchase receive event gold and EXP scroll.
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options

its easy to criticize.
    you may make better suggestion how to act, or just ****
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's easier to be a whiney cry baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would add that EVERYONE should submit a ticket whether you received your compensation or not. PWI needs to be held accountable and not redirect the blame on the player base because their environment is unable to handle the request loads. Not to mention their poor decision to even offer something like this.

LOL ....... like they can even open your all ticket b:chuckleb:chuckle
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its easy to criticize.
    you may make better suggestion how to act, or just s.t.f.u.

Aww little twinkle toes, did I upset you? Seriously though, do you really think un-liking their FB page is going to make a difference? First off, most of the likes are probably fake accounts, and second, have you ever taken a moment to read the responses from the little FB trolls on their page whenever they post something new? All it is is a bunch of prepubescent little peons.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Aww little twinkle toes, did I upset you? Seriously though, do you really think in-liking their FB page is going to make a difference? First off, most of the likes are probably fake accounts, and second, have you ever taken a moment to read the responses from the little FB trolls on their page whenever they post something new? All it is is a bunch of prepubescent little peons.

wth do you wanna tell me?
    why you just cant leave me alone
    i dont care about your senseless trolling
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am disliking too, and deleting the message i post right after i get blessing too.

jk.. well we just have to deal with this troll the GMs made out xD
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /fk - Harshlands22
    /fk - Harshlands22 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Besides the fact that this guy is gentleness, he has a point. dislike them on facebook means nothing. You can like them to get your bless and then dislake them again.

But to show that you are disapointed with them you should quit the game because is the only way to show that you do not like something.

Anyways that is up to you. You can dislike them on facebook if that makes you feel better.
    edited November 2013
    Options

Actually, I make perfect sense. The only way to hit PWE where it hurts if you are that upset, is to delete your characters and uninstall the game. It can't be any more clear than that.

That way you won't be tempted to spend any money for Zen. As long as you continue to log in the game, be it daily, once a week, once a month, or once a year, you are still a potential Zen buyer and an active player. The un-liking of their FB page isn't going to do anything. FB is a has-been "social" website anyway. It's nothing more than a commercial way for companies to try to get you to buy their products by liking them.

So again, want to hurt PWE? Delete characters and uninstall. That's the ONLY sure fire way to stick it too them if you are that upset over a game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    LOL ....... like they can even open your all ticket b:chuckleb:chuckle

Please...
      [1.]Think. [2.]Edit. [3.]Post.

When you skip a step I'm just left thinking, HUH??

Thank you.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would add that EVERYONE should submit a ticket whether you received your compensation or not.

why woul i submit ticket if i received compensation? you mean only to those who not receive? b:victoryb:victory
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    or maybe, we can just sending ticket and report people who get many from the code.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At least 95% of all those "likes" they EVER got on facebook are from fake accounts, hundreds of players created them multiple times. They "forced" us once to do it to get 2x drop events (facebook even punished pwe for this years ago).

Or do you really believe that they have 485.000 fans??
    And do you really believe that anyone does remember the login data of those fake accounts??

lol

There are about 500-1000 active players per server. And maybe the same amount of casuals. That's it. That's why they are so scared to punish anyone.
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It doesn't matter since we don't have a dedicated CM.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We have a main topic for venting. Please use it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.