Goon Glich!

Options
Unholly - Morai
Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
Lots of drama on forums about pw messing up.

So I thought I would bring up gooonz again. Seeing as it is related.

Do we think that this will end better or worse than that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
Post edited by Unholly - Morai on

Comments

• lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh no. goon glitch again no please b:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I feel bad for PWE, they try to give us something nice and this happens lol. They are cursed.

That aside, I don't know...there will be people quitting for sure, regardless of what PWE does.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I feel bad for PWE, they try to give us something nice and this happens lol. They are cursed.

That aside, I don't know...there will be people quitting for sure, regardless of what PWE does.

^ pretty much sums it up.
    They just tried to do something nice for a change for the community, but they kinda messed up by using a botched system...
    So they cut their own fingers pretty much
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't think goon glitch was nearly as game breaking as this can potentially be. People gained 1-5 levels over other people with goon glitch, that's negligible (except for waaaay after with NW pots when that actually made a difference, and anyway not everyone uses them).

Giving lots of +10s to some people, along with event gold, allows for a bunch of new full +12 people (+10, tisha, +10, tisha, +11 etc.), and that's much more of a game breaker than any number of lvls people get.
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im happy with what i got and tired of ppl complaining :P
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lacrimesa wrote: »

Was joking lol b:laugh

But anyways. i have the feeling like this glitch was intentionally. I just can`t belive that they release that redeem code w/o test it. If they did make a misstake with it and they are really that stupid then they should be all fired and close the servers because they do not deserve to own this game. The game is awesome and don`t need of this stupid ppl to broke it because all they do is broke and broke and broke...
  • Unholly - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options

I would feel sorry for them if they hadnt stupidly messed up so many times on so many games :x. It kind of gets to the point where your thinking are you kidding?

Its not like they had a redeem code issue before (cough dream packs) you would think they had at least learnt to at spend a bit more time and care on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lacrimesa wrote: »

I vote rollback for goon glitch!
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Unholly - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't think goon glitch was nearly as game breaking as this can potentially be. People gained 1-5 levels over other people with goon glitch, that's negligible (except for waaaay after with NW pots when that actually made a difference, and anyway not everyone uses them).

Giving lots of +10s to some people, along with event gold, allows for a bunch of new full +12 people (+10, tisha, +10, tisha, +11 etc.), and that's much more of a game breaker than any number of lvls people get.

Level damage nerf looks negligable but it still helped. Though yeah i agree.
    im happy with what i got and tired of ppl complaining :P

but but.. QQ? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MacGregor - Dreamweaver
    MacGregor - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    people trying to compare goonz and ironguards to this are on something, they're incomparable. sure goonz being worth the exp they were allowed some to easily get to lvl 105, but that's not as bad as completely unbalancing the game. if it was a permanent change and they just made +10 orbs free now, that would be one thing. the only logical and fair thing to do is rollback to before this past maintenance, anyone remember when the duke rose fashion was first released?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1644331

please use the existing thread to continue this discussion.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.