DQ Rewards need an update. Same with genies

Options
Skooomu - Lost City
Skooomu - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
The dq reward system is great n all. but I think charms, binding, teles, and tradeable gear should be added, not only would people grind for dq more, but it would make dead zones of the game a little bit more active. and in reality that is something the game needs, it would also give noobies a reason to quest. we all know questing isn't overly worth it. when you can just frost right? but if there was better rewards like atleast over 50m items to be attained then it would all make more sense. like releasing the dq rewards was really cool. but an updated list would be better, just because you released something cool does not mean you shouldn't improve it up to current standards of the game.
I started 2 months ish after the game came out of beta so I think my opinion kind of matters :) think about it atleast.
also for genies this applies aswell. Like maybe a genie spell that brings down aps a lot... even it was aps -50% for 3-6 seconds it would make up for the assassin aps gear right? making the other classes more balanced. Update old releases is what I am saying and I think that would improve the game for all :)
On A Epic Quest To Prove Heavy Armored Clerics Can Own
Pm me if you need bosses done(Within reason)
I dont need a squad=)
Post edited by Skooomu - Lost City on

Comments