appreciation thread

BDoomed - Archosaur
BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Chronicles
This thread is meant as an apology as well an appreciation thread for all the GM's and moderators, who listened to us *****, whine QQ on forums about the roll back, am happy that i got my stuff refunded back to me and got mroe as compensation. and i guess most of the people are happy now about it as well....

Thanks a ton to DoD for fighting for our rights, and opkossy to have read and listened to us patiently...
Post edited by BDoomed - Archosaur on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This thread is meant as an apology as well an appreciation thread for all the GM's and moderators, who listened to me *****, whine QQ on forums about the roll back, am happy that i got my stuff refunded back to me and got mroe as compensation. and i guess most of the people are happy now about it as well....

Thanks a ton to DoD for fighting for our rights, and opkossy to have read and listened to us patiently...

Fix'd

Also, this
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Appreciation threads are always nice to read. The rest of the staff, as well as the panda are always glad to receive a few kind words here and there. Thank you for taking the time to post.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.