More DEFENSE for Barbarians !!

2»

Comments

• XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People need to understand that there is a thin line between buffing up a toon and making it OP. PWI CANNOT make barbs more defensive coz a full +12 JOSD/VIT barb (with +12 ornies) is very very very tanky.

The problem with barbs is that it needs 9 pieces to be +12 compared to a wizard or other arcanes which just need a +12 weapon with +10 armors to do their job in TW. For a cata barb if you are +10 immaculates you would die even through 100 str solid shield depending on how much DDs are on you.

Barbs have got enough defense and are very OP, its just that they require insane amount of money to be put in to reach that level of OPness, so if you give barbs more defense those 3-4 barbs with end game maxed out gears on your server will become just broken.

Though if they do give barbs more defensive skills i wouldnt mind :D

U say they cant but, barbs on PW china have those def lvl skills and game isnt broken o.o
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People need to understand that there is a thin line between buffing up a toon and making it OP. PWI CANNOT make barbs more defensive coz a full +12 JOSD/VIT barb (with +12 ornies) is very very very tanky.

The problem with barbs is that it needs 9 pieces to be +12 compared to a wizard or other arcanes which just need a +12 weapon with +10 armors to do their job in TW. For a cata barb if you are +10 immaculates you would die even through 100 str solid shield depending on how much DDs are on you.

Barbs have got enough defense and are very OP, its just that they require insane amount of money to be put in to reach that level of OPness, so if you give barbs more defense those 3-4 barbs with end game maxed out gears on your server will become just broken.

Though if they do give barbs more defensive skills i wouldnt mind :D

Possibly, if those barbs learned to play well and use hot keys.....until then, I will still kill them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • _NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver
    _NanbuK_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hey Flynoob go make a noob videob:laugh