FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And archers get none of the love D:

Archers need no love. b:angry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe it'd be ok if they made it caster-only, just like BP is melee only. But self-cast? NO WAY, NO, DON'T SAY THAT, THEY MIGHT HEAR YOU.

b:shocked erm..caster only yes that's what I meant.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archers need no love. b:angry

I need bramble too D:
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bramble have been nerfed enough. At 25% reflect, no sin should die on an equally geared HA. On a 10k atk, they will recieve 2.5k before defenses. If sins was smarter than "Deity/DoT shards! \o" and TT99 ornaments to aps in between(+ they got a bunch of CC skills, EP skill, mag atk added to melee hits etc) in addition to +5 armor and +10 daggers...

Dun nerf a class for others stupidity, Venos seen enough of that already
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i'm still waiting for the day pwi will finally nerf archers... they way too op. They can purge, dg, seal, sleep, stun, antistun, mini ad, have a built in charger orb, multiple skills that reduce damage taken, retardedly high crit rate, have magical and physical skills, have stealth.

GG pwi.

Tell me if i missed something b:surrender
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bramble have been nerfed enough. At 25% reflect, no sin should die on an equally geared HA. On a 10k atk, they will recieve 2.5k before defenses. If sins was smarter than "Deity/DoT shards! \o" and TT99 ornaments to aps in between(+ they got a bunch of CC skills, EP skill, mag atk added to melee hits etc) in addition to +5 armor and +10 daggers...

Dun nerf a class for others stupidity, Venos seen enough of that already

Bramble Hood and blazing barrier combined with all your debuff abilites arent enough? Give me a break. I hit lower geared barbs in TW and get more back from bramble because I have to wear elemental ornies to protect myself from casters like you. And that's in R9rr vs a G16 barb. Bramble is more powerful on HA than it is on LA or AA.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i'm still waiting for the day pwi will finally nerf archers... they way too op. They can purge, dg, seal, sleep, stun, antistun, mini ad, have a built in charger orb, multiple skills that reduce damage taken, retardedly high crit rate, have magical and physical skills, have stealth.

GG pwi.

Tell me if i missed something b:surrender

You missed the part where you're an idiot xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bramble Hood and blazing barrier combined with all your debuff abilites arent enough? Give me a break. I hit lower geared barbs in TW and get more back from bramble because I have to wear elemental ornies to protect myself from casters like you. And that's in R9rr vs a G16 barb. Bramble is more powerful on HA than it is on LA or AA.

Smurf is mostly G16 HA.

G16 HA veno with bramble hood + blazing barrier (can you stack?) + demon SoV + sage fox form + dew star vs. a legion of +3 armor +12 weapon aps sins sounds fun.

But really, the saddest thing is +10 weapon +2 armor archers. They don't usually display their fail-ness because they have range and can kill most things at range, but I've seen so many archers kill themselves on blazing barrier....it's incredibly sad lol. It's like, so hard to read the target's buff icons so that you don't, like, aps a demon brambled r9 white voodoo demon psy or something (sov = phys damage too so it doubly sucks for low def toons! /o/)

IMO buffing bramble back to normal ftw. Weed out more low def toons. I wish I had OP bramble when I had 2 zerk dag squish sins on me this last NW. I had to kill them with attacks whereas I could have just WoG'd and went omalley + dew star and looked pretty if I had bramble >.>
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Smurf is mostly G16 HA.

G16 HA veno with bramble hood + blazing barrier (can you stack?) + demon SoV + sage fox form + dew star vs. a legion of +3 armor +12 weapon aps sins sounds fun.

But really, the saddest thing is +10 weapon +2 armor archers. They don't usually display their fail-ness because they have range and can kill most things at range, but I've seen so many archers kill themselves on blazing barrier....it's incredibly sad lol. It's like, so hard to read the target's buff icons so that you don't, like, aps a demon brambled r9 white voodoo demon psy or something (sov = phys damage too so it doubly sucks for low def toons! /o/)

IMO buffing bramble back to normal ftw. Weed out more low def toons. I wish I had OP bramble when I had 2 zerk dag squish sins on me this last NW. I had to kill them with attacks whereas I could have just WoG'd and went omalley + dew star and looked pretty if I had bramble >.>

^ This and although it doesnt make them overpowered, it is stilll extremely useful for them, as well as casters. :$

Innate abilities are so ftw... when your damage outdoes the gear of your opponent, and there is a lot (more) of ranged/caster people than (there are of) melee. (Yes gear plays a role in it to some extent, but some classes can handle that a LOT better than other classes.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hence I suggested keeping Bramble for casters if people complain.

...and you sound like venos are walking around in Bramble Hood + Barrier all day long. They have plenty of openings to be killed. No need to take away their buff. Just keep it to casters then.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hence I suggested keeping Bramble for casters if people complain.

...and you sound like venos are walking around in Bramble Hood + Barrier all day long. They have plenty of openings to be killed. No need to take away their buff. Just keep it to casters then.

I would suggest it scaling on the def of the user, based on how much they actually take rather than %. Honestly it hurts sins more than anything because we have very few elemental damage attacks (that still do phy damage) and while they do a lot of damage, it's still not completely elemental, so every hit makes us hurt ourselves. Also we are LA. But back to blade tornado.

This only really hurts the r8r people, they have high bases but low atk/def lvs. I can see where this is actually a blessing in disquise.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I propose all skills dealing 100 damage, even playing field b:laugh.

I noticed the change in BT, but didn't do tests, most people lived through my bt now, previously it used to cause squad wipes. Let's see by the time i return full time, they fix our one good OP aoe skill.

It is a good thing, most people don't read the description of skills, i use bt for other reasons b:dirty.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I propose all skills dealing 100 damage, even playing field b:laugh.

I noticed the change in BT, but didn't do tests, most people lived through my bt now, previously it used to cause squad wipes. Let's see by the time i return full time, they fix our one good OP aoe skill.

It is a good thing, most people don't read the description of skills, i use bt for other reasons b:dirty.

Ah, yes. Damage reduct, slow debuff, and anti stun all in the process. I never use any skill for my own damage, I'm a group PvP BM, which means I never get kills, I just trap every enemy in a net and let the DDs take them. BT with the flag in NW is OP. And unlike seekers Edged Blur, BT can't be purged.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ah, yes. Damage reduct, slow debuff, and anti stun all in the process. I never use any skill for my own damage, I'm a group PvP BM, which means I never get kills, I just trap every enemy in a net and let the DDs take them. BT with the flag in NW is OP. And unlike seekers Edged Blur, BT can't be purged.

=o Color me purple, cover me in glue and feathers... I so didn't realize Blade Tornado had a damage reduction on it... very nice. :P (I dont remember reading this on the skill description when it first came out) Sucks though that it costs 3 sparks, and it is three times the cooldown of a barbs invoke.... but still it has peaked my interest in it.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lolol Darty i hope they nerf you for being too OP b:chuckle